2.4 liter automatic turbo cobalt new best time

Went to prp on sunday and had a great day racing. Here is my new best time, sorry the ink is so light.

heres what it says:

reaction: .3204
60 ft: 2.1495
330 ft: 5.8866
1/8 et: 8.8948
1/8 mph: 81.32
1000 et: 11.4977
none
1/4 et: 13.7017
1/4 mph: 104.60

damn.hey it was nice meetin ya.u ended up beeting my best time.i did a 13.71@100. congrats on the new best time.and actually on that pass u raced my brother in my dads 98 LS1 Trans am.Cause hes holding the older slip that has the identical times.he did a 13.68@101

congrats

how where all the passes, all 13.7’s?

welcome to the 100mph club if you werent there already!

all the other passes were similar, a few 13.7’s and a 13.8 and a bad launch with a 16.2 lol. I had a great time and there were some fast cars out there. My previous best time was a 14.1 @ 101 so this was a great improvement.

:bigthumb: Congrats!

good run man, you ran agains my camaro one run…your car ran pretty strong i was impressed! good job

thanks, those camaros are just awesome drag strip cars so i was glad to even be in the same area with you. Next season I hope to be adding more power and better suspension to get some faster times. Just requires finding the time and money…

i just had slicks and skinnies… theres no way a fwd car on street tires can compete with that traction i have. if you got drag radials and could launch it harder on that auto with like a higher stall converter or something, your car would REALLy move out. you ran good with me i just had traction out of the hole to get out ahead.

i might eventually try out drag radials but what i would like to do is run this car exactly how i do on the street when i go to the track except for tire pressure being dropped a bit. My next goal is low 13’s for next season.

too bad you cant drive around that water box. it probly help traction

I was mad about that, thats why my 1st run was so bad cuz my tires were so wet. I started spinning them after the water box to dry them off after that and it helped. would help more if they didnt have those cones in the way of driving around.

congrats