Turbo Cobalt @ PRP 07-25-07

It was a hot (80 degrees) and humid day with a little bit of rain but I still managed to get some ok times. I know the car can do better given a better weather and track prep situation. either way I had lots of fun.

See my sig for dyno details but otherwise I had a full car with nothing removed except some tire pressure(25psi up front 35 psi in back).

Heres the timeslips:

Heres a video including my best friends new GSX he’s getting ready to build up. Not the best video but its better than nothing, right? :

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/01b02f9f-a9ba-4811-b01d-997701204739.htm

:beer:

cool.

would be nice if you can acctually read the times on the slips

:asshole:

Good times :slight_smile:

prp uses cheap ink, but i can see them fine on my screen.

or see the car in the video. the time stamp is over the car the whole time down the track

i know, it would be better if i could tape it, but i had to race so its a crappy vid but its all i got. it sucked anyway that the signs werent working the whole night too. next time i go it will be a better vid.

i saw the gsx. I chuckled b/c it still had temp tags on it.

It looks like there is a lot let in your car, great time nonetheless.

i cant see the papers that well… you running like low 14s?

yeah, my time is in my sig.

he just picked it up 2 weeks ago and is getting ready to start adding some good stuff to it but wanted to get a baseline.

i wonder how much your car weights… and how many pounds of boost you pushhing

car with me in it comes in around 3000 lbs. and im boosting at 8 psi

seen your car out there…looks good. still have alot left in that car. need to work on the launch you’ll be deep 13’s in no time

thanks, im didnt get enough runs in to figure out the launch yet so its got more in there. when i go back again i should at least enter the 13’s.

get them 60’s down to 2.0-2.1 range and you should be in the mid 13’s

nice. seems like you are runnin at or maybe alittle better than a stock s/c 2.0 or so. good deal. i’m sure youll be deep in the 13s in no time

next mod you should do is the tire mod. get some drag radials. your 60’s are killing you.

Tires tires tires
Get some BFG’s or if just track use a full 22 or 23" slick

I’d say he’s running closer to a stage 2 SS/SC. Nice times. FWD FTL!