2 cats

i need to get rid of my 2 cats seeing as i have a dog now and between all of them its to much . the older one "4 yrs " is sage she is a totall lap cat and great behaved . the younger one is benny 1 1/2 yrs and he is a typical young cat . sage is black wit grey markings and beeny is orange and white . ill get pics up soon . i dont want any money for em just wanna see em get a good home

Eat them.

:rofl

I have 5 black cats I need to get rid of. These things keep multiplying on my property…

I’m selling a tactical Ruger 10/22, it holds 10 rounds incase you miss.

Ask Emanuel … Heard hes good with pets

That wasn’t appropriate at all man, he feels like shit over that.

duke that aint cool if it was meant as a joke , e-man loves animals and he does feel horrible over that . but honestly i need to get rid of them , i love the cats but im a dog person and when we had the cats my landlord wasnt having dogs in the house

What happened? Did one of his cat’s die:'( I’m not trying to be smart as I’m an animal lover too.

e-man hit a dog and im unsure if it passed or not .

lemme talk to my room mate. we might be able to take one of them. ive had cats for a while so im good with them

sorry man, can’t help ya. i got 2 cats and a dog as it sits now.

Ask PJB. Might help with his duck problem.

RELAXXXX …Jesus everyones so srs lately

yo wtf you named a cat after me

ummm cause he is a muscular cat and not at all retarted

I have a stock 10/22 lol. What are you looking to get for yours? Is it the Intrafuse stock?

no, I cant have any cats. No ducks this year but there is a dead chipmunk in the pool now

He’s alive!

I am but not the chipmunk