2 cobras, an SS,an s4, and a civic killin it

no cameras were rolling. but it was close i was told(was in the S4). bike pulled out ahead from the hit, but once the civic got traction the bike no longer pulled. the gap remained about the same.

the bike jumped out 2~ lenghts and civic held it and bike did not want to race again.

yea that was the best one.

maybe shifting you just touched the pedal enough to light up the brakes

doesnt take much, that sensor just has to move a slight amount for lights to come on

That was a fun night

correct (was directly behind the bike)

Yeh when i raced the 1000 we went from 60, from the hit I instantly started spining and the bike pulled around 2 cars, once i shifted 4th and 5th the gap seemed to remain the same. I wanna do it again just heat my tires up before the race.

yea i wanna race jeff again, i was surprised at the result to say the least. as long as the weather stays nice we should go out another night soon.

if you watch the last video of me and you and jeff, when me and you are ahead of Jeff, if you watch his rear end towards the end of the Video where he reels us in HARD, you can notice black smoke pouring off his tires at the top of 3rd gear.

when he gets new tires, were done.

His car is much faster then both of ours…his tires just werent doing it for him.

Yeah those tires were definitely hurting him alot.
If you guys want to go out during the week this week, I’m down. I’ll bring my camera out and ride with someone and get videos.

ive got the DR’s coming too, if i dont like them, PS2’s are going on, and ill get a set of junk stock 17s to put the DR’s on