2 cobras, an SS,an s4, and a civic killin it

nick, shooda kept the windows up!

ss and cobra got the hit then s4 reeled in and started to chug by then ss missed gearz

cobra started out a car and got the hit then s4 sailed by , by about 3/4 car

s4 vs em1 35R civic, 60 hit. civic was fastest car out:eek

ss vs ported cobra vs non-port cobra
s4 let out due to smmmokkkinnn hittin brakez

lol wow the wind is KILLING it!!
That was one hell of a night for sure!

i wish i had a camera, sully and i had a great view of em1 vs CBR1000 :wow

good vids, though, you’re getting good at this, pete :lol

double post my bad lol

thanks, the camera pics up lotsa sound.

I’ll bring my video camera out next time(given that I am in a car that keeps up). It made awesome videos with Rubin & Jrod and at LVD…Plus, It has night vision that I have yet to try out in a video.

Sick.

that was a nice camera. but you said gary can’t let ya use it?

Nah, yeah I can use it whenever. I just hate editing the videos.(it’s necessary the way the video camera takes the videos) Idk, maybe Nick can help me out if I take some videos with it next time.

send 'em down to rossA4 :lol

God damn 4 door doin werk yet again

Oh wtf. Owner of the civ filled my trunk with cinder blocks before the race. Cheating fuck.

buy some race gas and i can keeps up with a few cars im sure.:shifty

that last video with the 2 cobra’s is pretty cool.

I noticed I tapped my brakes in the middle of that run tho…why the hell did I do that

Pete… if theres a spot on the camera for the microphone put something over it while your holding it to keep the wind noise out… a sock or something just seomthing that going to help block wind noise/quiet it down…

Was a fun night for the little bit I was there then I almost ran outa gas which fuckin sucked… I really wanted to get me and chucks race on video…

Maybe this week :excited

we saw you pass us on I90, so we took off from where we were :lol

Was it you guys on the side of the road?

I swear I saw Plafs car… Anyways I was limping it to exit 12 to get gas before my car ran out because there wasnt shit between 10-12

we were at the first rest area heading westbound. saw you pass and we all got in the cars/bike and left

i wanna see the civic vs 1000 >.< get vids!

+1