SSmokinn Vs "550whp civic"

after the videos are up in the morning, I will explain more about the situation at hand…but here is a little clip from civic owner on my facebook before we went out tonight

hey sir…u coming out 2nite?
9 hours ago ·
o
Andrew yup. Im coming out to get me some Vtec salad tonight.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Shawn Lol…bettrr b sprayin
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Andrew dont worry about me. Its a little to early to start being cocky
4 hours ago

dyno video…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUhHhaCoVk&feature=player_embedded

and the raping that occurred last night

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=23912

The civic will be an easy 125mph+ car at 400whp, just so you know. Lol

I already ran him tonight. 6 Times. Corey has them on video. He was all out tonight on race gas. 550whp. I was all out on the nitrous jets I currently have…

vid’s will be up in the morning.

Nice work son!

tell you what, tonight was the most bottle pressure I have ever had because I let my bottle sit in hot water before I went out. 950psi on a 150 shot in 2nd gear, was silly. Freaken car lifted right up everytime I shifted. I was shaking after haha

the best part about it, is his girl that was riding with him came up to me after and said he was pissed and I killed him and she wanted my car LOL and that she was all about american muscle!

So many lolz were had.

definitely a great night! I am so wired I cant sleep right now. Maybe im high on nitrous because I cant stop laughing

I dont know if him bitching after was more funny or the ride up/down the northway with all his retard friends rear ending us almost 20 times.

pretty legendary night

Lol, get it higher then that! I remember mine being sweet around 1050-1100!

SOunds like the 200 was safer in the driveway tonight, lol.

Im glad you cut down to a 100 so i wasnt completely totally embarassed.

Seriously. I was almost rear ended by 2 different chodes, one in a stock eclipse and some other civic coupe who i passed when he was wide open about 5 times

yah I know it. My bottle heater doesnt heat up enough tho to get it that higher. In a few weeks im going to get the Nano kit. Then I will have 1000psi until the bottle is empty!

on a 150 shot tho the first trial test on the way out I just blew through 4th gear tho. Clutch definitely slipped. I also missed 3rd twice and ground 3rd once. I dont think my clutch can hold a 150 for much longer. Its only rated 500/500rwtq and I make over that on a 100 shot.

yah. For some odd reason my 100 shot felt real strong tonight. I am not really sure why LOL

Was a good time. Glad we got to run motor to motor and nitrous to motor.

Saved by work. I hate having a bunch of idiots out especially behind me.

Get that twin disc homie!

ha screw that for now. I have some suspension shit I need to take care of first. Its still not to where I want it.

Soooo… TRIPLE DISK!?