2 kill reports....

Last night, Henrietta, going east on major road. Got to a light. Few hundred yards ahead, road goes from 2 lanes to one. I was in the right (lane that ends). 4-dr white E36 M3 4-door with M colors sprinkled on the trunk area pulls up on my left. Wasn’t sure if he wanted to go, so I didn’t do a crazy launch, but immediately heard him open it up, and then it was over pretty quickly. Car sounded pretty good as I was pulling away from it :slight_smile: And thanks for the :bigtup: down the road a bit. Fun, quick run

This afternoon, coming back from Rochester, got off thruway, and headed north. Black S5 V8. Also came off the light, no roll. Sorry to ruin your day, man :slight_smile:

What do you drive? Nice kills

Woo allroad ruining peoples days :slight_smile:

He drives a tank!

granny wagon, on winter shoes now…

:tup: nice kills, I’d be intersted to see how my AR would stack up against yours

you get 17-23 mpg? really trying to decide between 4 dr e36m3 and allroad 2.7t for my next dd

I average 19, and have a heavy foot, and K04’s with stock injectors.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Could be fun. Maybe before I do fueling/meth.

AR meet? Im just catless, tuned, stock k03’s and auto :frowning:

could be up for that. Let’s keep it to a roll, so we can all save front axle costs.

can my touareg play too?

LOL…clash of the fat rides. Nobody under 4k lbs allowed.

I weighed my truck at the scrap yard and it was 6600lbs with my 2 wheel dolly, myself and a passanger. so I figure just over 6K… That is nuts where did they hide the ballast?

I love these but I fear the 2.7.

NO bring the AR :stuck_out_tongue: you cant not bring one if you own one silly goose.

Edit: Mingler what is to fear? a bulletproof motor? the only anoyying thing is working on it but for how little i do that and with 220k on the clock. There is another we had at the shop pretty well modded with 190k I know on CL there is even a S4 with 246k I cant see what the fear of your 2.7 comes from. Ill take a 2.7 over the “hand of god 1.8” ANYDAY.

Weight to power ratio its got to be just as good as an ls1 and you get AWD :stuck_out_tongue:

And even after all that you could always get a AR with a v8 if your that scared of the 2.7

tow vehicle race? 97 7.3 turbo diesel f250. lol

The E36 was probably the jajavon kid that’s still in high school.

steve knows his high schoolers.

Yep, I was alerted to that, and posted over on RocDubs. Seems like a cool kid.

Shhhh

:pedo1: