$2000, $2500 or up to $4000 Guaranteed trade - only at Joe Basil Chevrolet!

[CENTER]Have a trade?.. Have a really oldtrade?[/CENTER]
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh214/TORQDSS/c-mater.jpg

Get $4000 guaranteed trade value for your oldcar when you buy one of our pre-owned 2011 Impala’s, Malibu’s, Tahoe’s,Traverse’s, Avalanche’s or Corvette’s.

Get $2500 onour pre-owned 2011 HHR’S and get $2000when you purchase any other pre-owned vehicle in stock!!

[CENTER]WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. VEHICLE AVAILABLITY ON A FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE BASIS.

www.joebasilchevrolet.com[/CENTER]

We are putting this in the paper on Sunday so if you know anyone who wants to get a jump on this stuff send them in today!!

DB

Just signed on a Cruze this weekend here, referred 2 people who also bought cars. The guys were solid, and gave me a better deal than I expected to come out with! Picking up the car tomorrow

Awesome!! feel free to write a GOOGLE review of us, I would appreciate it!!

already done, sir!

thanks!

I called today for the gf, saw 99$ month nothing else down for 12 malibu, but the trade had to have less than 100k =(

Still going for the month of December. GET IN HERE AND BUY ONE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!!

May be interested. Checked out the website today but it didn’t give any prices, just guaranteed 4k trade in. I’d definitely be interested in a malibu if the price is right. Any idea on why the prices wouldn’t come up on the website?

Wondering about trading my in my daily towards a Malibu or 5spd Cruze lease… possible? No one on your “Internet Marketing Team” feels like talking to me.

I saw a Basil ad this morning, $59 a month for a car?!?!?!? How is that possible? $20,000 down payment? lol If it is $0 down I may buy one just for the hell of it. lol

Some of the cars that get posted that day may not get priced. If you see one with no price that means they are either posting it as you are looking at it or posted it the night before so they are fresh cars.

Which store?!?!?!?!? I will make sure someone speaks with you!!

Which location? I see quite a few cheap payments but I didn’t see anything that cheap. It is probably a lease though. Some of the leases right now are insane and we have been able to do things for people who otherwise would not get a vehicle.
Buffalo News Ads Marketplace This is the most recent ad for Joe Basil Chevy and some of the incentives changed for December but I would bet we can make something happen if you want a vehicle.

I saw it again (on TV) last night and I beleive it said “275 Malibus in stock” right after it said $59/month.

Well then in that case… let’s make this happen!! I guess we are getting aggressive… like ninja cat in the caturday thread aggressive.