Joe Basil Chevrolet is practically giving stuff away

Seriously… I am pretty sure Jim Basil has lost his mind completely…

http://shopping.buffalonews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?adid=14064549&advid=1432185&type=

Can someone help me post this as a photo? I feel that if I keep trying to post it someone will turn me into one of those “Go home David, you are drunk” meme’s.

DB

EDIT: This is from Sunday, it is actually better now!!! SEE BELOW!

There are no pics in the link you posted lol

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I told you I would turn into one of those meme’s…

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Just reading the one ad, and I noticed the perimeter stating that you will beat any competitors price, does this apply to trade-ins or just the vehicle price?

Only reason I ask is because my wife and I will be trading in an 08 Pontiac G5 for an SUV come spring.

Either one!

Today and tomorrow only guys and that’s it!! get in here and buy something because we are running out of inventory real quick.

if i was a truck guy this would be a no brainer…

My dad was there today and was looking at some trucks (he’s a huge PITA to deal with) unfortunetly you did not have a truck left on the lot with the options he was looking for, you had one with a bit more/not exactly the options he was looking for. You really did make him think about it though, he was very complimentaty when we spoke earlier about working with your company. If you can deal with my dad than you guys can deal with anyone. If you get any deals like this going on again, he will be back for sure. Told me he would have taken it today if the options were what he wanted, even that he was still thinking about it. I just wanted to pass on some kind words and like I said my dad is PITA but he said you guys were no hassle, no bs, and gave him a pretty good number on his trade too.

Hey TORQDSS…this still going on?

It was yesterday but after a crazy day we are done. All the Chevy incentives ended yesterday. We sold almost every truck we had… something like 20 left.

Overall #4 in the nation by the way. :slight_smile:

I never got a call back from one of the sales guys =/

From Greg?! He said he emailed you and I saw it so I know he wasn’t full of it. I’m sorry Russ!!

ah WTH I hope it didnt go to my junk box
dang it