2000 BMW M5

No no you actually said this

, which just isnt true. Leave it out of the thread, what Scott is asking is more than a fair price and Jonny B let it go to damn cheap in the first place haha

I feel like the price of nicer examples is starting to go back up on these probably because of how many of them are all beat up. Not up to like 16k for a 100k car, but he does say OBO.

The fucking point is that Scotts FS thread is not the place to talk about this shit. Let the man sell his awesome car in peace. You faggots derailing this thread with banter back and forth about beat ass m5’s on ebay is pathetic.

His price is fine. Move the fuck on. GLWS Scott.

you don’t want banter then sell it on autotrader.

Imma cash in everyones 2 cents to get my 16k

^ u got that right haha. U know what to expect its NYspeed i mean cmon. But this thing is pretty clean and well looked after, however its not a 20 yearold kid car either. As ive seen with a few local E55’s that our " younger" crowd have owned, they cant afford those Big boy fixes when shit brakes. Same with this . This M needs to be purchased by a responsible person who can easily afford to maintain it up to spec so it lasts another 15 solid years. GLWS

The m and the amg didn’t have shit brakes.!? ?!

what amount of yearly maintenance costs does an M5 require roughly?

If you are seriously considering one I would not let maintenance scare you off. I mean it is more compared to an economy type car but I had one for 4/yrs 35k miles and did ~1k in maintenance. There are some common issues that pop up but I would say from my ownership and what I have seen on M5board the E39 can really hold together well even with “spirited” owners.

I replaced a clutch right after I got it, did all new pads/rotors, and front control arm bushings. All together around 1k in parts. I did all the labor

bump god damnit

make some offers, you never know

Now with 2nd set of rims/new tires, and replaced the LCAs. 104k miles now

Bumping this baby one more time before winter. Posted it on craigslist @ $14995 OBO.

Just put in a cool $500 into control arms, ABS sensors, and new clock spring. Everything is tip top, but Im looking to get into that truck game

$14k

Truck/trade-in dealio is a no go.

Might throw this on ebay in the next day or two and just dump it and move on. Prefer to sell locally

I saw this on Delaware yesterday on my way to Moe’s. Looked very good!

SOLD

Well done.

and what’s next?

oooo, nice. Are those my old wheels? They look(ed) good.

Congrats on the sale.

Those were your old wheels yes.

Picked up an older Supercharged range for daily duties

Dealer pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/OptimusPrim3/783_442922_64404298_9233816232013_zpsfe348e92.jpg