2000 Dodge Caravan

Probably wont get any buyers for this here,I guess its worth a try.

2000 dodge grand caravan,3.3V6,lots of highway miles…235K to be exact.This vehicle has been rock solid reliable and has never left my family stranded.Selling because my mother got a new vehicle.

Good : Recently inspected,new windshield in late march,brakes are good,doesnt need anything major.Overall it drives nicely for having the miles it does.

Bad: Will need tires soon,small hole in exhaust,has a couple of small rust spots (still a clean van though).

$1500obo? Trade for some silver? Trade for something cool? If someone is interested i wll get some pics up.This would make a good beater/hauler/work vehicle.

how are the strut towers they are common to rust out completly.

ill let my step brothers dad know bout this do u have a pic and how is the Transmission ? And have you ever ran e85 in it ? some say u can but i wouldnt screwed mine up.

The strut towers are good,the van didnt spend its whole life in buffalo.Trans is good,never had any problems with it.Never ran E85 in it,it is compatible though according to the list of flex fuel vehicles.Also has a remote starter.

I will try to get some pics up tomorrow.

edit Went outside and snapped some pics of the strut towers,pretty clean yet.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/JMD05/L1010970.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/JMD05/L1010969.jpg

not to shit on your thread, but my gf used to have a 2000 town and country. when i met her, her strut tower looked like that, within 1.5 years she had to have it replaced. i think it was somewhere around $300 all said and done, not too bad.

if you need a van this seems like a solid buy, her car wasnt terrible

glws

Ah yes,you’ve expressed your love for her town and country in other posts,as well as domestic vehicles in general,haha. It is common for vehicles located in the rust belt to have corrosion,the oil pan on my 05’ element was starting to bubble up and the hood was starting to get rust spots. It has almost a 1/4 million miles on it,its not going to be perfect.

was the rack and pinion replaced?

dawn posted on fb that one of her friends was looking for a mini van to take on a bmx trip. Might wanna get a hold of her…

Not on my watch,it was only general maintenance for the 3 years of ownership.Nothing out of the ordinary.

was the tranny replaced?

YES! my mother had the surgery and its all good :lol: