2000 EBP si

Well, im thinking of selling my 2000 EBP si. I just need somthing bigger

2000 EBP si with B18c1 swap

115xxx on shell
75k on swap done by myself and a good friend of mine who works at Honda. Cut no corners!

Ill start with the Bad, which isn’t all that bad. I went through and fixed all the codes but one, but its an easy fix i just haven’t really cared enough to fix it yet. (( P1457 - manufacturer control auxiliary emission controls )). I think my IACV or the sensor on my tb is bad b/c it idles a little high when cold. Once it warms up it idles normal. Other than that , everything else was taken care of. If need be, i will fix this code before sold. One more thing , the P1457 code , when cleared stays off for at least 100 miles or so … so inspection is not a problem. In fact, if the buyer would like and im sure I would do this anyway… ill have the car inspected before the purchase.

Motor: B18c1 w/ slight port and polish … pic below
Xenocron OBD2b to OBD2a ECU Conversion Harness
no name intake
DC 4-1 headers
OBX straight pipe no cat (with o2 correction, no code)
Greddy sp exhaust, great tone … looks almost stock and does not sound like a fartcan
spoon spark plug wires (will get you laid)
Short throw shifter

If i don’t do it before someone buys it … ill be including Honda manual transmission fluid in the sale also. Ive had it for about 4 months now and just haven’t gotten around to changing it (not that it needs it).

Suspension:
Tien coil overs
Omni rear control arms
rear camber kit (not sure of the brand)
more but ill add later

Wheels:
sitting on stealies but will also be sold with rota slips

Exterior:
HID lights
will come with extra stock front bumper, you can do what you wish with.
OEM rear lip (kinda rare)

Interior:
Stock other than GSR shift knob and type r shift boot

here is a quick pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/dyingaspirations/066.jpg

some pics of the parts on the car or come with, cuz everyone like pictures to look at

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/dyingaspirations/obd2bto2a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/dyingaspirations/yhst-53341545741441_2025_5429873.jpg

On another note, will be fixed before sale.
-driverside rear little windo was shot and shattered by some moron in albany… but ill buy a new
-passenger side, outside tailight is cracked, also will get fixed before sale

i put a ton of time and $ into this car… lowballers can eat a dick

Selling for $8k

Im in no rush to sell … I love this car and prolly will kick myself in the ass after selling anyway. Might even turbo it, but if that happens the price will increase the same as the hp :wink:

Im sure i forgot stuff … when i remember i will update

++++++++++++ Trades for somthing bigger are welcome … also might be interested in a bike plus cash ++++++++++++++++

engine bay pics?

i have a few picts taken during the swap but i will have to take full pics of the car when i get home

once again this was taken DURING the swap

!!! I did not use that fuel rale, it has a stock fuel rale !!!

My old car. Good luck and I wish I had the money to buy it back

I have the same fuel rail.I wish i had more spare cash around.GLWS.

added a lil more info, bump

looks fantastic. good luck with sale

thanks … tell your friends :slight_smile:

if i had friends, i would :’(

I always liked that car when you had it, hell if I had the money I would even consider buying it.

Good luck selling it man. :thumbup

I love that color si GLWS

after work bump

Wanna donate it to me? Write it off on your taxes or some thing

maybe if i can sell the beater i could pick this thing up!

let me know , like i said … no rush to sell. So ill prolly have it for a little while :slight_smile: (unless someone else beats you to it of course)

** I will also hold the car for the buyer, for a little down payment of course. **

Well , let me know. I would really like to sell it to someone on this … i like to know its going to a good home. (I have yet to put this for sale on any other site, so the ppl on here get first dibs)

Also, (and this goes to everyone) I will hold the car for buyer if needed, (not super long, but a few days) with a down payment of course.

maybe all three of us can work out some kind of trade aranagement.

welll … make it happen

i know alll to well of the code your throwing …

good luck man

you know … this comment wont help me any with the sale of my car.

on another note … what was wrong with yours. I mean, its gotta be one of the 2 sensors… and im almost positive its the sensor in the rear attached to the gas tank