I have been saying this for a couple years now… still a good idea john! :tup:

It wouldn’t sell too easy, needs work.

BUMP for the morning crew

As far as things I have for trade:

1986 Iroc-z 69K blue ttops 305 TPI $1750

1991 GTA 350 TPI Red hardtop. Not a spec of rust anywhere!!! $1750

1986 Porsche 944. was up here a few mos ago Very very clean. needs clutch $2000

1997 malibu 1 older lady owner 67k $1500

(2) 1995 Trans ams. 1st one is Very clean but Very light hit up front.Blk/blk leather. chrome 17’s ZR-1’s Headers+exhaust 110K. 2nd is complete and was going to use nose for black one $3000

1993 M benz 300SD diesel 2 owner but bought back from original owner 187k new engine @110 at benz dealer. Car was $73K in 93! $3500

2000 Seville SLS Black/black leather. 93K My driver. Car is FLAWLESS. Brand new michelins, Fuel pump, Radiator water pump and Head gasket Fix! $3800

Also any interest in a 2007 Hyundai elantra 78K 5sp $5800

Thx for the offer, I really just need to pay off everything, I can DD my Truck or buy another vehicle once the debt is gone.

Bump for a good guy and a clean car.

so then selling the car is to pay off loan/debt? hmm…if the loan on the car is not much, then why not trade the car to mistroman for one of his “summer” cars and one of his “daily driver cars” plus cash, then sell the escalade and use that towards any other debt + money towards tuition?

win win here, mistroman gets the car, and you still end up with a fairly nice summer car plus a decent daily beater thatll last you through school, and spare cash to put towards school tuition/other debt you might have.

I could just sell the car and have left over cash from that after all my debt is paid, and they drive my truck as a DD. It only has 63k miles, although it eats gas and could use a tune up. Thats my plan.

I forgot to mention my car also has a 10inch JL in a stealth enclosure. Sounds good, not too loud, sounds perfect!

Bump

ugh wish i could pick this up…GLWS car is gorgeous!

fucking lol

+1

First and final warning from here one out. No more BS in this thread. Consider this your first warning, you know who you are.

Looks like a nice WS6. GLWS. People need to stop saying do THIS and do THAT. Let the kid do whats right for himself.

i cant believe your gonna sell it wahoo, hopefully youll get the co call and be able to keep it gl buddy

8K for how it is with the tranny problem. Car Drives and runs fine, other then popping out of 3rd sometimes. Will Post interior as soon as I can, I assure you there is no rips at all! School is coming sooner then expected.

I’ll give you 6k :slight_smile: and free drinks for a month.

BUMP! It is or Best offer!

what the fuck, the other day you weren’t going to sell it. Im going to cock punch you