2000 z28 camaro $5000

Well I know Ill never get close to whats into it anyway so maybe its time to cut my losses.
If I was going to trade or buy another car Id consider a stock '96-'98 Mustang GT. Really though I dont need another car. I didnt drive this POS all year and didnt miss it at all.

My truck > my Mustang

I see

Selling a 3XXci fox for the SLOWEST mustang made? Cmon man, sometimes I think you just like fucking with people…:lol

Ill give ya 3K for it now

alright lets keep this on topic plaese

i’ll give him 2k. I need a winter beater :wink:

Sowwy pawl

no prob paul, i’ll talk to a moderator to clean this up for ya.

thanks

yeah lets get the chalkboard sold

lol pete your something else

Really I dont care if its slow. Id probably just put a catback on it so it sounds good and call it a day. I just want something stock and reliable to drive on nice days. Not something Im going to need to put thousands of dollars into every few months.

I remember my friend’s '98 GT being plenty quick enough and having more top end than my car ever did. His went 145 and mine barely goes 120. Not that I need to go that fast but still I could.

Im honestly not joking. Id trade tomorrow if I could. Depending on the car I might have to ask for some cash on top though.

$3k is a bit low. Ive got more than that into a motor with 50 miles on it.

find someone to buy my truck and i will buy this

why dont u just buy it anyways mcfluffy pants?

i dont have the moniez, if the truck sold in a few weeks u wont have it to worry about anymore… but in reality GLWS :rofl

BUMP!

your such a fagget, werent you supposed to talk about something else?

paul i didn’t pm anyone yet but i will in bit

you already mentioned the suspension in the 1st post?

bump

ill trade you strait up…ls1 motor with 35k for your car :o)