2000 z28 camaro $5000

Good deal for a quick car, you really cant get into something that quick for cheaper!

mmight even go a tiny bit lower if your a friend or i know ya

Fuck, Im tempted to buy this, paint it, and flip it lol

well what are you waiting for?

Why? Because I want something thats somewhat reliable and fast? Something I can trust driving around the block?

Ok, figured it was worth a shot. I guess nobody wants my POS anyway.

if i liked camaro’s i’d buy this car :lol

GLWS paul, hawt whip fo sho

no i like urs its just not what i want at the moment, im trying to get myself into something newer, low mileage ya know?

You have that, jesus, stop crying!!

Yeah, mine’s not what I want now either. Actually my mileage is lower than yours. 103k on car and 50 miles or less on the motor.

I do? My car is about as far from reliable as it can get. I really dont trust driving it anywhere.

Thats because youre a pussy. My car is far less streetable, and I drive it to LG every year, and have even brought it to NJ! Your car has every bit of capability to run perfect, and even be daily drivable. You just need to make it that way. Throwing parts together aint gonna do it…

Im definately afraid to drive it if thats what you mean. Just because of the way the car has been in the past I dont trust it. Ive only driven it about 5 miles with the new motor so far two or three weeks ago.

I think Im better off selling it and buying something stock or just paying some bills.

Ya sure no trades? I’ve got a mint 06 cbr 600?

nope, not interested in any trades

dont it suck ,less than a yr ago i had the money for this and ya bitched out

i know, i wish you wouldve sold it to ya, atleast i wouldve known that it went to someone who cares and understands the car. But at the time i just wasnt ready

Yeah, the day I bought my truck in February.

huh?

it is what it is ,ya cant sell it till i beat though .yours is one of the cars i wanted to own this yr :lol

Thats the day John tried to buy Paul’s Camaro.

That sounds like the smart thing to do. Sell what ya just got running for 1/2 of what you have into to purchase another vehicle… LOL