2001 Audi S8

well i have the stock one ready to go if i ever want it back in there. I wanted to do something different with the car so i got this for like 50$ on ECS.com, makes it standout from other A8’s.

stache is cash brah. lol.

That is why i want a simple s8 grill bc it gets the bitches excited!!!

you dont happen to have a pass. side fog light grill do you?

yeh both but just my opnion. Audi’s need rings on the grill

What’s with putting the mustache sticker on the front bumper of cars anyway? Is there a beard sticker for my truck to make it more lumberjack-ish?

how many dead sheep fit in the trunk?

Paul, why are you still awake?

just got home a little while ago

Paul Waul is drunk.
We went to Jillians and he danced topless outside the front door on the sidewalk.

:lmao

Was just at Jillians too!

I dont go to Jillian’s. I hate that place.

I went to a few local bars and Im sober. I had a few beers and shots but sobered up quick and provided transportation for drunk friends.

i wish, the idiot who owned the car before me yanked the fog lights out and then used the wrong non fog grills and screwed them into the bumper…ghetto. there expensive as heck to for those platsic grills.

yea they are ive seen a few in ebay for like 45$ each, ill just wait until i find one sitting in a parking lot lol

bump for “real pics”

Car is real nice, GLWS. Big bodies FTW

Just buy it bryan… your a supra baller.

YOU’RE* MOTHERFUCKER

YOUR A FUCKING SUPRA BALLER…OK… FUCK

oh fml

started from 5 and dime out in cali. dunno why but they did it to a couple cars, and it spread the internet like hot fire, i personally love it. since the miata looks like it is smiling it will prob get one.