2001 BMW M5, 85k miles, black/black

This car is a stunner. Meticulously cared for, and it shows. The only real cosmetic issue is with the right rear wheel. P/O had somebody do a detail on it a few years ago, and the wheel cleaner wore through the clearcoat finish in a few areas.

The rest of the car is awesome. Even the driver’s seat bolster isn’t worn.

Work we’ve done to it so far:

• valve cover gaskets
  • air/oil separators
  • intake gaskets
  • air mass meters
  • coolant expansion tank (was discolored) and cap
  • oil service

We’re putting a clutch in it tomorrow, and should be detailed this weekend.

Only mods on the car:
Front spoiler, rear lip spoiler, upper rear window spoiler (yo dawg, I heard you like spoilers…)
I removed the headlight eyelids
Rear muffler delete (this sounds unreal)

I don’t have great pictures yet, but here are a few before detailing.

NICE!

This is very difficult for me to sell. I bought it to resell, but then drove it a few days while it was nice last week and weekend. The car is just awesome. Wife is trying to convince me to keep it, but I need to do the responsible thing.

The responsible thing is to always listen to your wife!

Happy Wife…Happy Life some say.

IB4 King shows up to tell you your car is worth $6,000

Great looking car w/out ricer mods at a fair price. GLWS

IB4 5 more people PM me about how delusional your asking price is with links to cars newer, half the milage w/ 200 more HP for less money

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/jennifer-lawrence-oh-yeah-thumbs-up.gif

^ will you two fggts take this elsewhere please.

I want this car. GLWS

Stunning. These cars have aged so gracefully…

I’ve seen this car in person. It looks great, the interior is near mint and it sounds awesome :tup:

saw the car in person last week at the shop. car looks awesome! GLWS

but you should keep it haha.

I don’t think any other response would have been better

Wait til Mike gets done with it. It’s going to be ridiculous. I’ve basically given him the green light to make it amazing.

• Updated - - -

When I brought it back in Monday, I vowed not to drive it again, because I would get too attached. I’d love to, but still working on the get out of debt plan.

Fuck I want this. Wanted one ever since I drove jonny bs back in the day. Awesome cars. Glws

how many miles does this one have?

In the title - 85k.

You guys can’t post after each other, I get confused.

man if I needed a car…so sick

I agree, still looks great

nice set of lungs on her