2001 Camaro SS

It has not been beat on, right?

It needs gears with this cam. Gears alone wake it up 3-5mph more in the 1/4 then what its doing now. Simply from a $500 mod, it will be trapping near 120 or so.

also, I only have the car listed here forsale. No craigslist, no wantadd, no ls1tech and no ebay. If I was 100% Dead on selling it, I would have it listed everywhere…right now im just checking interest basically.

so you check it here? with a bunch of broke ass people who dump all the money they have into their own cars? :lol

(above statement is a generality…not applicable to ALL people on shift…)

selling car and ATV…looking for house… someones gunna get married

let me track it again!!! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

GLWS

Launch it hard Wayne and try and break the 10 bolt :rofl

I will give you a good deal on my house if you give me your car :slight_smile:

with 4.10’s you wont need to try to break the 10 bolt…cause it will break

14,200 for how the car sits. Come get it.

I will even throw in brand new 18" chrome Z06 deep dish replica’s with 305 MT drag radials.

why now bro??

How is it “sitting”?

sittin on block with no motor i bet

same reason as before.

House.

or C5 Z06

nitrous,cammed,full suspension, 4.10’s etc…

Oh you made it sound like somethin happened to it man, thought the rear gave and you finally got pissed or somethin :lol. Glws dude!

your price is very high, its not even a numbers matching slp car anymore since you put in the ls6. if you get 14 for this there is no reason i cant get 15 for mine.

Yea my brothers car wont bring 14k and thats numbers matching with half the miles

If it’s a crate motor it wont even have a VIN etched in it. I don’t know if people really care about numbers matching on newer cars…

I’ll give you $8k