2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i **SOLD**

Hey,

Up for sale is my 2001 Honda CBR600 F4i.

It has about 14,000 14500 on the clock, and I’ve had it for two seasons now. Mostly un-modded…it has a D&D slip on and frame sliders. I have the original exhaust if wanted.

The bike has never been dropped, and has been ridden by nice, responsible people for it’s whole life. It’s in great shape.

Price: EDIT: $4,250 $3,850 $3250 OBO.

I’m in no hurry to sell this, but I’m willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Let me know if you have any questions!

EDIT: Also, this bike will be going into storage soon (sometime mid-end of October) IN THE BUFFALO AREA, not in Rochester, so if anyone wants to come take a look at it there and then…

EDIT: GONE! Thanks all!

-Tom

Paging BadnewsMini :lol:

Very nice bike, shouldn’t have trouble selling it :tup:

This won’t last too long, these bikes will last FOREVER lol

GLWS

f4i. best wheelie bikes ever… they just take abuse like its their job…

occassional cam chain tensioner, valves, oil changes, etc etc… last forever.

Bump for Craigslist…

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/1332844392.html

this was my first bike style alot of fun

GLWS

Bump… at least I have an interesting CL offer to share…

Obviously I’m being too nice…Help me mess with this idiot (oh, and someone buy my bike…)!

lol. even though you pretty much already told him… tell him you’re not a creditor or a bank, you need all cash up front, however he gets it is up to him.

glws, sexy bike, i’ve heard only good things about these

See if he’s willing to do a 99.25% APR loan and he doesn’t get the bike until he makes the last payment. Gary Coleman is doing it.

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2007/07/10/gary-coleman-pitches-outrageous-9925-apr-loans/

Should I add a clause where if I should happen to sell the bike to someone else during the time I am waiting for full payment, all funds given to me until that point are forfeit?

Bump for price reduction…See first post for additional information!

nice bike. decent deal if you wheel n deal a bit :slight_smile:

There selling brand new cbr 1000 at honda for $6999 you might want to lower the price.

Although i agree with that logic… i think this bike is well worth mid-low 3’ks…

so he’s not too far off, and he does say obo.

Nice…

This! Thanks for the replies, gentlemen.

EDIT:

Also,

What’s the insurance on a brand new liter bike??

This thing cost me $120 for the YEAR to insure, WITH comprehensive (I had it on Long Island for a while…I was worried it was gonna get stolen :eekdance:)

Hey Comm,

I’m not looking for a bike until next spring but…I’m damn interested so if you don’t sell it before winter let me know.

Bump for eff it…price reduced again. I can’t go much lower than this!

great price :tup:

Great deal. :slight_smile: