24,400 miles on the bike, runs great.
it’s yellow and black.
Add on’s-
-carbon fiber d&d slip-on
-frame sliders
-bar ends
-yellow windsheild{i still have the stock clear one}
looking to get rid of this soon. spring is coming up goodtime to buy
bike was dropped by previous owner but is fine other a few small scuffs on the right side of the bike. comes with a yellow and black hjc helmet.

i don’t need to sell this but i’d like to have some cash to buy a new car.

price is $3200 b/o call me at 725-5591/text or pm me

I cant seem to get pics on here for some reason but the bike is also on craigslist with some pics up there
http://images.craigslist.org/3m53p53o1ZZZZZZZZZ93990bea6473ba6166d.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3m53p53o1ZZZZZZZZZ93990bea6473ba6166d.jpg

thanks im bad with computers

Clean title? Has the bike had its scheduled maintainence (valves, forks, ect) ?

good bike for somebody getting into bikes :slight_smile:

Very true. Nice bike, good luck

I’m interested to say the least. Is this a solid beginner bike? What are known problems for these bikes?

Yes, very solid beginner bike.

Problems?..ITS A HONDA! Besides the fact that it is carb’d you should outgrow it before anything becomes a problem. Just stay on top of the reg maintenance:tup:

bump, nice bike, i rode it home for him when he first bought it…sounds nasty!..awesum starter bike…

My friend should be contacting you soon about this

Is this bike still for sale? I PMed you. :slight_smile:

i go a deposit on it, so as of right its not for sale, if anything changes ill make sure to let you know

YELLOW BIKES SUCK…oh wait:mamoru:

GLWS dude:tup:

OT: where you the same dude that sold me the hjc helmet? It was a while ago so my memory’s kinda hazy… if so I’ll poz u up with some trader feedback brA…:tup:

lol yea i sold you that black and yellow helmet at honda over the summer thanks

I want, but I can’t just yet. Maybe next year, unless I my girl into it this year.

BIKE IS BACK UP FOR SALE… TAKING OFFERS last deal fell through the kid couldnt get the loan or somethin, anyhow id like to get rid of this quick also just bought a brand new rear tire

ouch, a loan for 3200? and not being able to get it? eesh… lol well i hope your next potential buyer doesn’t suck.

yea me too

He just texted me, wtf. Shitty :tdown:

But!!..

Someone buy this bike, it’s a great first bike and minus the scuffs it’s in pretty damn good shape

whats the insurance like for this?