2001 Nissan Xterra 4x4

Must sell quick, in process of purchasing another vehicle.
2001 Nissan Xterra for sale. 135,XXX miles i believe, daily driven(will confirm later today). Clean interior, overall clean exterior for the year, selling because i now work out in City of Lockport, and live in Cheektowaga and am looking for a better gas mileage vehicle for my commute. I have bought the vehicle off the original owner August 2013. I have added many new parts since, i bought the vehicle knowing things needed to be replaced. Comes with 2 sets of tires/wheels, one set has decent tread on all 4, the other set has good tread on 2, bald on the other 2. Excellent LIFT CANDIDATE!!

Silver w/ grey interior

I have replaced the following

• Driver Side rear leaf spring(from general springs, New) w/ U Bolts
  • Both rear struts with KYB GasAJust
  • Both front struts from autzone (cheapies, had to fix quick, the one front one snapped on me)
  • L/R Tie Rod full assemblies (inner/outer)
  • Passenger side front caliper (was leaking)
  • L/R Front window regulators
  • Air filter
  • Fuel Filter
  • Relay for heat fan control
  • Alignment (at time of alignment ball joints/wheel bearings were confirmed fine)

Known issues

• AC doesnt work, replaced condenser, still has a leak somewhere, possible that little can thingy?
  • vehicle still has a minor shake itermittently above 60mph, not sure if tires, or ball joints have started going since alignment in January

I will update with pics tonight when I get home from work.

$3300.00 obo,

716-566-0540 text preferred

Lenny

Updates:*****

Forgot to mention:
-New front windshield earlier this year
-New PS pressure/return lines
-front windows tinted to match privacy glass
-Sony headunit with MP3/AUX
-newer wiper blades (rear/front)
-had to replace 1 of the windshield washer fluid pumps, had a broke nipple which it was leaking from

Link to craiglists with pics coming soon!

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/4480177767.html

Craigslist add, pics

New Price Bump! $3500.00/obo! Need gone ASAP, Make reasonable offer!

$3300.00 obo BUMP