2001 nissan xterra

I already added up the price to get all brand new parts and it came to be just over $900.if anyone becomes interested I can take them to look at the car down south or will provide more pictures of the vehicle inside and outbut besides for the front driver side suspension the car is in as good of condition as it can be for a 13 year old car

if you have any questions at all please feel free to call me 24 /7 and I will be more than glad to answer them and work out something with you

This car is a 2001 Nissan Xterra se 4 wheel driveit has some mods done to it it has a AM cold air intake power programmerfull stereo system from components that are Amped to one 12" sub in the back. the car also has a full carbon fiber interior kids put on iteverything on the car works perfect except for the front driver side where I messed up the suspension a little.I looked into getting all the parts that I need brand new and it comes to just over $900the body of the truck is in great condition it has little rust at allframe is solid and has new exhaustinspection and everything is good for another 8 monthsall 4 tires are less than 8 months oldcomes with hitch installeD

I figured I would throw this out there to see if anyone was interested in buying it as isI’m trying to get 1500 for itit just sucks that it’s a complex situation I wish I had it sitting in my driveway but George told me just leave it there since I have nowhere to store itI will post pics of it and if anyone is interested at all please call me at 678-512-9672 I have a Georgia area code thats why its 678 but I live in West Seneca

right now the car is at Georges collision in West Seneca I’ve known george all my life so he’s not charging me storageave for sale a 2001 Nissan XterraI was doing donuts in a fire hall parking lot and messed up the front driver side suspension somewhat minorly. I don’t have the funds right now to fix it myself so I would rather see a call to someone that has a garage to work on it and fix the little bit that’s wrong with it.then like the collision shop have ItI’ve known george my whole life so he’s not charging me storage I told him that I would get the parts myself and he would do the labor and wash out the tall and the time that it said there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25551[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25552[/ATTACH]