2007 Nissan Xterra 4x4 6MT

I sold my boat (darn expensive time consuming kid), so I no longer need a boat tower. I’ve been driving a new Civic since July so it’s time to get rid of the truck.

1. I’m the original owner. Bought it new from Mike Barney Nissan.

It’s got 63k miles on it. About 2000 miles on new Firestone Destination A/T’s. It was awesome in the snow so I put the same tires on again back in January. You’ll never get stuck.

Tow hitch and harness. Only ever used it to tow my 18’ boat and a trailer full of kitchen cabinets once.

The clutch has plenty of travel left. Nobody learned to drive stick on it.

Otherwise it’s a stock Xterra, so to avoid tarnishing my stellar e-reputation, here is every issue I know of it.
-I replaced the blower motor once but it sounds like the replacement is crapping out. Cheap and easy fix (3 screws under the dash.)
-I left the parking brake on and drove it once. Then the rear calipers started leaking. So I replaced the rear calipers with new OEM from Courtesy Parts. So they should be good now but I still smell brake fluid so I’m not positive. Just full disclosure here.
-There are a couple of rust spots on the rear steel bumper where I backed into the boat trailer tongue and scratched the bumper. All Xterras get premature rusticulation on the back pumper. Shame on Nissan. No rust anywhere else. Update: I POR-15’d it and rattle canned the 2 bigger spots. Look OK now.

Otherwise it’s in really good shape. Mechanically it’s what you’d expect from a Nissan. No problems, nor any signs of problems. I fully intended to put 200k on this truck, but life has other plans for me. I need the cash out of it and I just don’t need a truck right now. It gets a solid 17-19 mpg. Never more or less no matter how easy or hard you are on the go pedal. Speaking of the go pedal, the VQ40 is awesome. For a non-sport SUV it’s pretty fun to drive. You can roach 3rd if you hammer the 2-3 upshift. :burnout: :smiley:

Comes with carpeted summer floormats and a nice set of heavy rubber OEM Nissan winter mats.

I’ve got it listed at $12,900 on Craigslist. Can’t blame a girl for trying. I’m looking to get about $12,000 out of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22431[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22432[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22434[/ATTACH]

Paging Paulo. GLWS looks clean :tup:

Manual trans is really going to hurt the resale I bet. Good luck, looks like a nice truck.

Shrinks the market. Shouldn’t really change the value, though it might take longer to sell at a decent price.

my old xterra got ruined in the Sandy floods (my dad bought it). brings a tear to my eye (not really). Anyways, I’ve always liked the Xterra line, and the manual was actually a lot of fun to have. Mine took a harsh beating and always kept on going. glws.

damn was looking to get something like this for the wife… but she hates driving my manual… nice truck GLWS

I know I have bitched about my wife’s Xterra in the past but I gotta say it really has been great even at over 100,000 miles now. Fry’s isn’t even broken in yet. :slight_smile:

nice truck :tup:

for me the manual trans would be a positive selling point. hopefully someone is looking specifically for a manual to make a quick sale.

Sent to a friend, manual should be a heavy selling point for him too.

Thanks!

Added 2 pics that I just noticed didn’t make it past the 5 pic max in the OP. One shows the rear bumper cancer better, and the other shows the awesomeness of the Xterra fold down seats.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22436[/ATTACH]

Same. GLWS

Nice truck! Glws

Spend the $35 and put it on autotrader.

What is this auto trader you speak of?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

www.autotrader.com

You’re going to need to cast a wide net to find a serious buyer who wants a mid sized SUV with a manual trans (and not just the window lickers here who say they’d want it that way). My experience has been that people search autotrader are serious buyers searching a certain radius for a specific vehicle vs the low ballers you find on forums and craigslist.

Well that’s a neat website. They should have something like that for local newspapers as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

These are rated at 261/281. Not bad power for a small-medium sized SUV that will still get better gas mileage than a full sized SUV. This would really make a better vehicle for most of the people I know that have trucks, probably does fine at towing the kind of rigs most people use for recreational purposes like boats, snowmobiles, and small campers.

Ah Craigslist.

Louis Lambert emilyp0x@gmail.com
7:57 PM (14 hours ago)

to zvrdk-33980898.
hi
I am interested , still available for sale ? waiting for your prompt reply.

James Fry jfry08@gmail.com
8:23 AM (1 hour ago)

to Louis
Yes its still available.

Louis Lambert
9:59 AM (5 minutes ago)

to me
Hi,
I am interested ,and you should consider it sold .Actually ,I am
buying it for someone and payment would be through PayPal . I am
working in a ship and most of time i am out to sea.So it is an agent
that would be coming for the pick up.
I would be expecting your prompt reply,with the name and the
email address on your PayPal account so that i could make the payment
asap and i will appreciate if you could send more pics as i would
not be seeing it in person and pick up should be at a designated
place or your residence.And, lastly , i am offering additional $ 100
to your final price for you to keep it off from other offers; What is
your FINAL PRICE?

James Fry jfry08@gmail.com
10:03 AM (1 minute ago)

to Louis
Very funny. Fuck off.

Got it up on a couple of national Xterra forums and Autotrader now. Just a matter of lowering the price little by little until it goes…

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

It pulled our boats a hell of a lot better than my father-in-law’s V8 F150. It was the small V8, but still. :shrug: