2001 vw GTI FOR SALE / posabile trade

So I’ve decided to put my 01 VW GTI up for sale, 1.8t auto with 136k miles, power everything including sun roof, black leather interior with heated front seats. I’ve owned this car for just over a year now and it has been a great car, I drive 70+ miles a day and I have been getting 26mpg. I only use 93 octane shell or Sunoco gas and royal purple 5w30 full synthetic oil with a k&n oil filter. I also have one of those lovely Hoffman car wash pass’s and I get it cleaned just about every single day so it has kept the body and undercarriage as nice as it is. Interior is in great shape no rips or tears and all electronics work. Besides the k&n factory replacement air filter the car is stock, just got inspected in April. Selling it for 5500 obo and I may be willing to trade as well. call/txt or email me @ 518-429-6418 or Lrxxl@yahoo.com

Thanks, Lucas

http://shift518.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

go and introduce yourself by making a new thread after clicking that link. ori will delete this thread. thank you.

OP wana trade interior bits? I have heated Grey leather and grey/black door cards and what not.

I really want black seats, and want to mix and match some of the door cards. I will do the swap between my car and yours and pay you extra $ for trouble. My interior is in the same great shape yours is.

go make your intro thread so this shit doesnt get nazimoddeleted.

i would rather just keep my full black leather, sorry

:banghead

figured it was worth a shot.

GL with the sale :thumbup

hey you never know until you ask right

[FONT=Verdana]What’s this… there’s not single person in this room that is looking for a good car[/FONT]

Apparently not