Black Wheels w/ Black Audi center caps
Fog Lights
BOSE Sound System
6 disc CD / Tape player w/ Ipod Hookup
Pretty much every option but heated seats
No Rust
Inspection still good til june

Complete timing belt service Done by Black Forest at 116k:
Timing belt, water pump, thermostat assembly, tensioner roller, both idler rollers, hydraulic tensioner damper, hydraulic tensioner lever, camshaft seals, cam cap seals, serpentine belt

More recent service done:
pads, calipers, rotors and wipers

Bad things:
E-cable came loose and currently doesn’t hold & am / fm radio comes in but doesn’t get good reception (I don’t listen to the radio so i never looked into it)
No bullshit no hidden surprises

$6,000

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Auto or stick?

6 speed makes it a manual trans car

Your trunks open.

Looks like a clean car and all the service being done is a huge plus. GLWS

Great Price GLWS

Yea im an idiot i didnt see that

Wish this was a wagon.

more pics

Awesome deal!

pmd

This car is solid, the 6 speeds are vary stout. I got to check out the car today, and im sure who ever buys it will be getting a great car.

Just saw this thing on main street by ub…solid looking ride.

It was just leaving my house. I live off main.

What kind of MPGs does this car see?

:tup:

20 give or take

I was to busy this weekend…which sucks because Im going out of town thursday for spring break…ill hit you up when im back and see if its still around

im sure you hope it wont be but im crossing my fingers i want this thing more and more

How reliable are these cars with this amount of miles?

What an awful question. You are asking the seller to quantify something that really cant be pinpointed, while also showing you arent willing to look into the maintenance of the car. Something that is a PITA for you might not be for others.

Sorry for the OT.

cool car… but then I read the license plate… lol

GLWS!!!

Car looks nice, free bump…

Realistically I don’t think anyone actually knows if something “expensive” is going to break on their car, but I can tell you that the major things that usually go like mentioned above (timing, water pump etc.) have already been replace. The car literally drives and handles better than most new cars out there.