the good stuff.
3.0 v6
6spd manual
solid clutch
great paint-silver
no body damage
clean interior-black leather
newer tires(feb)
looks to have some sort of suspension, think it may be off of a s4? it sits much lower then other a4s.
SIQQQ TINTS
6 disk cd changer
116xxx
new timing belt and water pump by black forest.

cons.
radio is messed up, think the antenna came loose or something, i never looked into it.

fixed asking 8200 OBO

vvvvvvvvv

For you people that dont read or are just dumb, obo means >>>negotiable<<<

^^^^^^^

Your gonna have to do better than this dudebro.

Maybe some mileage, pictures, price. That should get you started and then maybe you will have a better shot at selling your moms audi.

^pressed the post before i was done haha.

Was there any damage other than the pump? Are the heads okay? I am very interested pending more info/pics

according to black forest the belt fell off the pulley ruining the water pump.

pics nao!!!

gotta wait til tomorrow to go there and take some, sorry guys!

car is dope… rides nice!

Not exactly. Water pump bearing is currently in mid-failure, however the belt did not come off or skip, so from what we can tell without tearing it down further, is that the internals are all ok. With that said, I recommend NOT attempting to start the car in its current state. If the pump pulley does fail completely, it’s big money. After bringing it in the shop last week for diagnosis, we then pushed it back out on the lot.

The car is here at my shop if anyone would like to take a look at it.

what was the condition that made the car come into the shop? overheating? or did it shut it self off?
Mike

Car actually ran fine, however with a nasty engine (bearing-type) noise. Both the serp tensioner and water pump are mid-failure. However, again, I’m 99% sure that the internals are not hurt in any way.

Where did you get your price from? Not going to insult you with a low offer, but I think you are priced very high.

kbb private is 8500, nada retail is 9500

Sorry Mama Bear changed her mind. Can’t sell if you have nothing to replace it with. might be on here in the future IDK yet

bump, selling fixed. pics up tomorrow.

I’ll go ahead and add the recent service items.

Complete, and I mean complete timing belt service.

• Timing belt
  • water pump
  • thermostat assembly
  • tensioner roller
  • both idler rollers
  • hydraulic tensioner damper
  • hydraulic tensioner lever
  • camshaft seals
  • cam cap seals
  • serpentine belt

Big job on one of these 3 liters, retail is about 70% more than the equivalent job on an earlier 2.7/2.8

Thanks for all the info, also thinking about trades

hmmmmmm trades huh

Not sure exactly what she is looking for
, trucks I think, Pm me for pics.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Not sure exactly what she is looking for
, trucks I think, Pm me for pics.

bump for pictures.