FS: 2001 Audi A4 Quattro 5spd 1.8T Black/Black $7900

I am helping my buddy Jared sell this car. He is picking up a brand new one and is looking to get rid of this rather quickly. He has owned the car for the past 4 years or so, and recently has invested a large amount of money into some preventative maintenance and repairs. I thought about picking this up to drive during the winter, and flipping it for a quick sale in the spring time, but I have way too much money tied up in cars right now :lol:

The car has 83K miles on it, and is in very good condition. All it needs is a new owner.

It is Black with Black Leather.
All Power, with all the nice Audi Features, BOSE, Cold Weather Package, etc.

The Bad:
-A couple small dings (ie: ding in passenger door, should come right out)
-Some surface scratches (should literally buff out, lol)
-Missing Lower Passenger Fog Light Surround

The Good:
-Quattro 1.8 Turbo and a 5spd RARE FIND!
-Low Miles
-Black on Black
-Over $3k in repairs in the last two months
-NEEDS NOTHING!

Recent Repairs:
9-3-2008 @ Sutherland Auto
($2,309.23)
-Exhaust Pipes, Sleeves, Gaskets
-Catalytic Converter
-Downstream O2 Sensor
-Upstream O2 Sensor
-Right Rear Window Regulator
-Rear Coil Springs
-NYSI

8-14-08
($900.48)
-Oil Change
-Front Rotors
-Front Pads
-Rear Rotors
-Rear Pads
-New Tires

1-24-08
($188.90)
-Interstate Battery

Looking for $9000. Clear Title in Hand, looking for a cash sale, car is on the road available for test drives, etc. Car is located in Penfield, NY.

His email is jasper005@aol.com or you can post questions up here to ask me.

-Tony

timing belt/water pump done?

Actually yes, the entire motor was replaced last year or two years ago. I think it cost him $6000 or something like that for another long block.

is he looking for an RSX :stuck_out_tongue: nice car… why the motor replaced with less then 80k Timming belt jump?

I think he is gonna buy a new Accord. I will have to ask him what went wrong with the motor, I honestly don’t remember.

Edit: T-Belt did break, and Audi denied the claim due to lack paperwork or something like that at the shop that did the swap. Since then Audi put out a warranty extension (7-2008) Covering the belts life until 105K miles. I told him there is still a chance he can be reimbursed for this and told him to contact his lawyer to contact Audi of America, Inc., as that was a $6000 repair.

Updated the thread with pictures and stuff. We dropped the price to $8500 to move this beast. Price is more than fair, and this is a great car.

-Tony

a 5spd 1.8t is not a rare find.
justsayin.
GLWS, definitely a fair price for the vehicle.

Edit: just remembered I have a friend in the market for one. PMed you for contact info

ugh i would so trade him i hate my grey interior… It also has the bose system! That car needs about 5 hours of tlc…wash,buff,paint grills, paint lowers…say $100 Pm me if interested

If you were in Rochester, he might be interested.

Bump

i can come out there not a problem… Just need the shitty weather to cooperate…

PM me your number, I will give it to him or I can give you his. He said he would probably take you up on the offer to clean it up.

1st $7900 TAKES IT!!!

He needs this SOLD by FRIDAY 12-5-08!

GLWS

Today is the Day!!! Call Jared directly @ 585-520-6320 to see the car!!!

Jared wanted to get rid of this before he went on Vacation, he will be back this week, and its still FOR SALE.

New Years Bump

Giving this thing away!!! $7500/bo this is it, someone come yank it… Please

this car still around?

I think he sold it for $6500 as he bought a new car, either way its gone.