2002 Ducati 900SS CHEAP!!!

fucking jet stream blue wtf

Yeah muthafucka

Do it dude, this bike for 1k and some paint work is a siiiiick deal.

DONE IT.

Bike and Eclipse will be at CRC soon. Now I have ideas for the bike floating around in my head! LOL Might make this into a CRC show bike. :ninja

Don’t do anything wierd to it or i’ll be pissed. Paint and powder. Otherwise sell it to me in the spring. Good move though. Those bikes are awesome.

By weird I hope you dont mean this:

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4412&stc=1&d=1322764407

Taking the lower and front farings off. Single Buel or Monster style headlight and mini windscreen on the forks. Smooth tail. I will make a full stainless exhaust, with a single slash cut dumped down infront of the swingarm. Clean up the controlls and tuck the wiring.

Streetfighter theme. Tank, tail, front fender & headlight bezel will be painted I think the same ZR1 blue. Wheels, swingarm, pegs, shift and rear brake, etc. will get coated maybe a red or gold metalic or candy. Ill have to photoshop it when the time comes.

either way I have all winter to make it BADASS.

Perfect. Just don’t alter the performance or handling in a negative way. Good man.

yeah I am not getting into long retarded swing arms, messing with the chassis or fork rake. only suspension mod I might make would be a sing sided swing arm, or make my own chromoly arm with factory geometry. The rectangular arm on there looks chintzy for a Duc IMO. Only performance change will be some bad ass straight pipes, let the EFI do its thing and adapt, and/or power commander it to compensate, only if need be.

Approved!

yeah buddy! I am supper amped to build it! I fixed a brought a friends bike back to life a few weeks back and took it for a ride… i got off it and said to my self “Man I miss that…” And I always wanted to dabble in custom bikes but never had the chance to do a full on rebuild. So I want to do this up right. I studied about 60 pages on SteetFighters forum and came up with a bunch of bad ass ideas.

That is BADASS

^ cool as hell