2002 M3 - 6spd - cold weather / premium packages - $16k obo

SOLD!!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7159/6425071589_97c157d8a1_b.jpg

Wait wait, don’t I recall “I’m gonna keep this one awhile” being said?

it was a while for him.

I know, and I love it to death, but I just picked up a brand new '11 Golf TDI today, and there just isn’t room for both right now. Boooo!

^^^ That’s a nice pickup too, I don’t blame you. I’ve been thinking about getting a TDi, but the 300hp loss is tough to get past, no matter how good on gas it is. LOL

X…

Are you getting married? Your level of “fun” cars has been falling off quickly in the past year or so :lol:

Hah, 7/27/13 :tdown:

Man I really wish my S2000 would sell! GLWS.

clean car should sell quick

very tempting…if only i was done with school already

Do it!!! :slight_smile:

If it was nice before, it is even better now. I will keep a feeler out for you, GLWS.

Damn man your selling cars as often as I used to on here haha. Awesome looking mint M3 soo hard to find in that shape being an 02. Gorgeous car GLWS!

Thank you for the kind words. The exterior was detailed and sealed with Wolfgang 3.0 sealant, which I am told is some of the best product on the market. The interior was completely steam-cleaned, and it really does look like new. Other than that, I just fixed a few things, so not much has changed from when Jon had it, but I definitely went over it with a fine tooth comb, and gave it the neonglh treatment :slight_smile:

I hope it sells to someone local who can appreciate it.

Such a clean car and priced right. GLWS

:tup:

That’s retardo clean, and a wonderful for sale ad. Thanks.

Nice car, I might be interested if it had chrome window trim and SSR’s

:tup:

i love my e46 m3

You couldnt wait til april to sell this? FML

I can store it for you until April if you did purchase it!