2002 Subaru WRX

Im selling an 02 silver wrx with 42k. It is lightly modded. The car has a turbo xs turbo back exhaust with the titanium tip. Cold air intake, turbo xs dual stage boost controller, progress(I think, had them on there since 03) lowering springs, carbon fiber hood, 18 inch gunmetal rota sub zero’s, pioneer tv with dvd/mp3 changer in the trunk and ps2 in the glove box. Car has always had the oil changed regularly. The trans was just rebuilt with an ra cyro treated gear set. Also has an upgraded sti fuel pump. Need to sell due to some unforeseen medical bills.I am looking to get 12600 obo

Come on you cheap fucks I got 7600 dollars worth of unpaid medical bills

should have went and got shanked in the ghetto. Valuable lesson learned my little gremlin :ahh

good price. glws.

If i sold the z i would buy it

I have a kid who says he wants it or 11800 so ill find out more today. I need it gone thanks to some scumbag

shit in this day and age i’d take what you can get. Sucks you have to sell it so soon.

What hospital did you go to that doesn’t allow you to make monthly term payments?!?!??!?!

I went to Albany Med and I could set up a payment plan but with no job and having to pay off some credit cards from school this is pretty much my only option. The medical bills are totaling over $11000 and I still have to get one more from a Dr and I never even saw the ambulance bill

Did you apply for emergency medicaid?

Im going through a crime victims unit right now but incase for some strange reason that doesnt work out I will try for medicaid. I would just feel better having the money there to pay this stuff so my credit doesnt get fucked

Holy fuckin medical bills! Shoulda just brought you back to the DeLucia residents and duct taped you up

i will make 3 easy payemnts of 19.95 for this car

I would lowball you but I feel to bad with all of the shit you’ve gone through lately kid. GLWS!

i heard this thing cant beat a dumpy VR

bump for you sean, bill fucking suck.

Word I told them I would have walked home and had my dog staple my shit up. It would have come out better then the half ass job that stupid bitch did

smart and responsible. wish more of this country acted like you in this scenario :number1

Hope it pans out for ya. nothing worse than having to sell off your fun stuff to pay for some douchebags actions(in this case physically against you :()

+1.

Hope everything works out man. Crime Victims Board helped me out a few years ago, Sean. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks I am hoping he will gets what he deserves. I am going to try and file a civil suit against him so I can recoup any expenses caused by the situation.

Hell yeah sue that ni99a!

Yea the plan is a civil suit after the criminal trial