2002 yamaha yzf600

SOLD

Looks decent but I’ll let you know right now that you overpaid like crazy for that bike. In a fair market you’re looking around ~$3,000 max considering the mileage and condition.

Not trying to jack your thread, just letting you know it may sit for some time at that price.

Good luck :tup:

ya its sad but much better bikes can be had for less in this economy

LOL mine was 1000$ when i bought it, I bought my 05 cbr for 800 bux more, ive owned this bike, you’re high if you think youre getting that much money

$1500 and you got to deliver it :slight_smile:

Yeah, I just sold my 08 R6s with 5k miles on it for $4500…even though i may have went a little on the low side there’s no way this thing is going to go for 300 less than mine did. I’m very sorry if you paid that much for it.

GLWS.

wow, somebody got had…GLWS hope it works out

“i bought this bike to learn on a month ago and didnt realize it would take me 20 minutes and i am already bored with it”

Best quote on riding I have ever heard

free bump for a expert rider

right? hahaha

man if I were the OP I would be spending the summer riding this thing and REALLY learning how to handle it in serious traffic and other situations. Squid of the Year?

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp21/tagsforkids/Squidville/MayorSquidley.jpg

i dont like the irony of this situation and the username…

this thread rules…

way too much

lowball offer of 7 grand…

LMMFAO!!! Bored with it after spending 20 minutes learning to ride??? Classic! Go buy a Hayabusa, and get bored with that when your bounsing off of a concrete wall. You are a good rider and bored of a bike when said bike is inferior and you are running circles around superior bikes. Untill that moment you are king squid for sure. Just my two cents. On a side not 1200 bucks in your hand and ill pick it up.

This is the classifieds section. Next person to derail this is getting an infraction. This is your warning.

just some constructive criticism freek… wouldnt it be better then to have no one post in here at all and wonder why no one wants his bike?

ill take $3,000 at the absolute lowest.

Willing to part the muffler out? I think it may fit my R6s.

This is carbureted right?

edit- n/m i found that it is