2002 YZ125 super fast/clean $2200

i have a 2002 YZ 125, this bike was bought new for Barry Hawk, he is a 6 time gncc national champion, i still have his origional number plates if you want em, it has been totally taken super good care of, i clean it with a tooth brush, i added the hot wheels graphics and seat cover, i still have a brand new seat cover for the bike that goes with it there is also an applied triple clamp on the bike with pro taper bars and i have a new set in the box that goes with the bike, a viration damper has been installed on the left hand grip, because Barry has pins in his left wrist, the bike has pro circuit foot pegs, pro circuit pipe and silencer, some kind of reeds?? and a new O-ring chain with a new rear tire also, i want to get 2200 outof it, but i really need to sell it to get something a little slower, call me 724-737-5088 for some reason i can’t post attachments so if you want a pic just e-mail me

here are the pics

Nice bike

thats a badass bike

then buy it… if i keep it any longer i am gonna die…

ha. im poor

i will be out all week, so if anyone is interested, my cell is 724-984-6162, and my dad will be watchin the shop for me this week…