2003 Cobra 4PointSex

wootsauce.

Good to see the man putting work into his own ride… Still need a ride in this thing.

$hit I’ll ride it in now as it sits on the lift… [/nutswing]

wayne glad to see you are being smart and keeping the IRS and not just swapping it for a SRA.

thats the response a true woman would make. go bust rust s0n

nice to see you said something before me…

All SERIOUS Cobra’s have a solid axle in them. Dont argue it, because there is nothing to argue about it.

drew glad to see your the local cobra expert:retardclap

I know enough about them and have seen enough to know that ALL serious drag cobra’s have a solid.

theres a shit load of solid axle terminator owners on ls1tech and im also a member on svtperformance.

so yah, I know enough.

whatever you say bro

ya BRO

You’re **

i didnt know wayne was turning his cobra into and all out drag car :crazy

yeah well he is so FUCK YOU

last i heard he was running the new jiggsymotorsports crossmount setup where the motor is mounted 90* rotated in the engine bay so the flywheel connects directly to the single wheel that has power.

parts list:

123-001 crossmount engine kit
123-002 solid clutch/flywheel/driveshaft setup (all solid here)

basically, the motor is connected directly to the wheel. it requires like 50,000rpm to cross the 1/4 mile traps but it traps like 350mph with a 80mph headwind.

pretty much the best setup out there

Jiggsybuilt 2010.

I <3 Wayne and Tracey

Cool story bro, while you’re giving estimates, why not get me one for these detail jobs? It’s a shame that Singh had to cancel your website for lack of payment, I know that you had all of the quotes listed on their for your fantastic services, including the ones that you provided when staying at the home of the vehicle owner(s).

calmmm downnnn brooo

Kramer couldnt detail his way out of a chalk drawn box

i wouldnt even know where to begin

kramer keep your chicken shit bull shit out of my thread. kthxbye.

Don’t make me start banning people for fucking up Wayne’s thread.

yea, thats right bitches. i ratted you motherfuckers out!