2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

I am seeking an interest, if anybody would like to buy my car. I’ve come across a great deal locally and it would mean my daily driver would need to go. It’s a great car, has never given me any problems or anything. I’ve never really been a Ford guy personally, but this car has changed my mind. It’s a very well build car, and will last a long time. The underbody is very clean. The only rust you’ll find, is surface rust, and its on the exhaust system and the driveshaft. The Springs still have the little tags on it.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport (P74)

-4.6L SOHC Modular V8

-Black Ext/Black Leather Interior

Climate Control/Cruise Control/Radio Controls on the Steering Wheel

-Viper Security/Remote Start/Keyless Entry (the remote start is currently inop, I stopped by Darrel’s Car Audio, they said it sounds like a simple and easy fix; wire may have fallen off)

-89,*** miles

I’m driving it to Missouri and back this weekend, will have 91,*** when I return. It runs 100% perfect and drives as it should.

It has the LX Sport Package, which gives you

-Stiffer Suspension

-Rear Air Springs (work perfectly)

3.27 Rearend Gearing, same as Police Interceptors (base models get the 2.73)

-Center Console Shift (same as you’d find in a Marauder)

-Black Leather Seats (no rips, good condition)

-17inch 5 spoke Aluminum Wheels, no corrosion with Brand New 235/55/17 tires.

Had a transmission flush and coolant flush at Dave Smith Ford in late Fall 2008 (I have receipts)

New Fuel Filter installed 5/27/09

New Spark Plugs will be going in it, before my trip this weekend.

New Brake Pads/Rotors in all 4 corners. Installed last week.

K&N Cold Air Intake System Installed, increased MPG a couple digits). I have the stock air box, will come with the car.

Granatelli Motorsports “Shark” Upper Intake Plenum, increased MPG a couple digits, and really helped with the doggish Throttle Response the Crown Vic 4.6 is known for). I have the stock plenum in a box, will come with the car.

Has Ebay “Darked Out” Headlights/Corner lights, they make the car look really nice. Stock headlights/corner lights will come with the car.

I also installed a Police Interceptor honeycomb grille, I think it looks better then the louvered stock grille. The stock grille will come with the car.

It has a couple scrapes, in the rear bumper, they were there when I bought it. The car also has a botched up Driver’s door handle trim ring and key hole. It’s never bothered me enough to replace it, since it has keyless Entry. Also has a scratch on both sides, on the doors. Were there when I bought it. I usually just keep touchup paint on it, and it hides it pretty well.

I’d like $8000…pretty firm on the price…but I’ll entertain offers. If I don’t like it, I’ll just say no.

Pictures coming.

Pictures:
(Last picture is with the Police Grille and Darkened Headlights/Corner Lights

With the dark headlights/corner lights, and the Police grille.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/89%20Supra%20Turbo/PICT2947.jpg

No interior pics where the magic happens?

thats a cool car! needs some hidden strobes!
GLWS

GLWS

Just put tints on it today, for my trip…and in case it doesn’t sell before the new possible daily gets sold to someone else, I’ll have them anyways. 35% front, 20% rear.

Picture with the tints…looks alot darker in the picture for some reason…but looks great nonetheless.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/downsized_0602091852.jpg

UGh at TINTS…

looks clean
EDIT… i like the old grill better

Well it comes with the car, and its super easy to change. :slight_smile: