Crown Victoria Police Package Rust Free

I have for sale a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police package, the car currently has 87k miles, 4.6l V8, I bought the car last year out of the Tampa Florida area, the car was in Florida from 2000 until August 2010, the chasis was oiled at Schmidts this past fall, the car has no rust or corrosion underneath, the car is white (average respray w some overspray), has a spotlight, newer honey comb style grille, no holes in the body, no damage from decal removal, no dents, in very nice shape, interior is tan with cloth front seats and vinyl rear , rubber floor , car runs perfect, no Service engine lights, needs nothing, air conditioning is ice cold, I had some work done to it last fall, new ball joints, new alignment, transmission fluid flushed and filter changed ect ect, again it needs NOTHING! I am only selling because I am looking to get something different (04-06 GTO, newer Impala SS, Trailblazer SS ect)
Open to trades, fairly firm on price, again this car is spotless, I have owned several and this is the ONLY one I have had without roached out front fenders, rockers ect

$4000

I know my price is a little high compared to what craigslist has to offer but this isnt a clapped out rust bucket, most of the “local” Vics I see are complete garbage, erie co sheriffs rag out their cars terribly

BUMP…Trust worthy seller. I bought his old vic off him and it was just as described. Don’t hesitate if you’re in the market for this type of car.
How’d the move treat you sir? Hope you’re having fun! 8)

thanks man, this car is super clean, it could pass for brand new compared to my previous Vics, the move was more of a vacation as I’m back where I started lol

$4k is my bottom line on this, it has an easy 150k+ left in it

bump, 88k miles, new front tires and fresh inspection

where are you located? may be in the market for one of these.

Buffalo southtowns, 10 mins from Hamburg or if your in PA, 40 mins from Ripley

bumping it up, 92k miles now, heater core replaced & new sway bar end links, runs perfect , needs nothing