2003 GMC 2500 Savan Pro Cargo Van

Have a 2003 GMC 2500 Savana Pro Cargo Van I got in a trade. It has 171,000 miles. 4.8L V8. it is inspected until Aug 2016.
It is a Pro Package van and has the side panel opening compartments to shelving onside the van.

Starts right up, runs awesome and quite. Brakes are good.

It does have rust please see the photos.

Known issues:
It needs tires they are shot. (Will need before next inspection). (I have some available for a few $$)
The ABS light is on (I don’t know why).
The SIR light is on and needs the front sensor replaced (I have one to go with the van and will probably be installed before sale).
It has a delayed shift/slip into first gear or reverse, but once moving it drives fine. (Unsure why but was being driven like that by previous owner).

Jeff @ 716 570 3082

I am asking $1300 obo. No trades.

It is located in Lancaster NY.

I can deliver for a few $$ after it is paid for.

Any questions you can call or txt me.

More Pictuers

Id you decide to part it, interested in the motor - I know, it’s the small 4.8, but have a 4.8 truck with a knock and would prefer a replacement I can hear run first and not from a salvage yard. They are going for around $400 with that type of mileage. Also would not prefer to buy an entire vehicle - no space or time to part it out.

I will keep you in the loop. I actually wanted to pull the rear end and use in my 89’ for the rear disc swap. I’m going to give it some time but if I do part it we can work something out.

Up Top, Price Dropped

SOLD