Work van, 3/4ton with v8, probably GM.

Hi, I figured I would just give this place a shot, I’m looking for a work van for my small HVAC business, I would prefer for it to have shelving and the ladder racks, although not likely on here.

I’m looking for 2003 and up GM Chevy express 2500 or GMC’s 2500 work vans, I’m on a tight budget, so I’ll probably have to pick one with higher mileage. My budget is around 10k.

You can call or text 716- Three Four Eight - 6121. - John

Thanks!

I can ask my dad if he’s looking to move into something smaller, he’s got a 2008 2500 Express with a 4.8 (LS powerrrrr) and about 100k or so. Already has a ladder rack, internal shelving, and security grates on the insides of the rear windows. Dark blue paint.

Haha, I’ve seen it. I gotta talk to him to try to see if he would like to do business with me too

Bump, looking to buy a new van, my van was in an accident and is not worth fixing.

:tdown: sorry to hear man.

thx, it does suck. insurance moves really slow. a lady pulled out in front of me.

What insurance company? If they’re moving slow just go through yours and let them go after the at fault company.

Well its settled but unfortunately I thought the van was fixable and it turned out it wasnt, so a lot of time was wasted. It took like a week for them to accept it as their policy holders fault for the accident.

My dad still has his, might be worth giving him a call