WTB: Pick em Up Truck

It appears that my job hunt is over, I am going back to work for my former employer but with a new roll that will require me to do alot more traveling…all over NY, PA, and OH. Since I need a truck to do my job, I want a nice one if I have to travel/potentially sleep in it on the road. So that being said if anyone knows of one…let me know.

My likes

Ext. Cab…pref. 4dr. but 3 is ok
V6 or <
Clean
Hasn’t been a work truck prior
Towing capabilities :snky:
Pwr options
6ft bed
spray on liner
Newer body styles like 97+ for most of the makes

Looking to spend no more than 12k

Potential trade + cash with the Audi

Thanks gang

my van fits some of your criteria, although its a van, hella reliable and $1500

No vans, but thanks :slight_smile:

no problem

I am really looking for a 2000+ Chevy/GMC Ext Cab V8 1500

pimped s10? $6g + yer AUdi!

As much as I love your SS10 I dont think it would look good with a ladder rack on it

If I didnt need it for work, i would be all over it

i have a 95 dodge 1500 4x4 ext cab long bed that needs some work

$2500

I have a 01 ranger edge 4x4 extended cab 4.0 with 50K on it and every option available + lsd + remote start, my daily which I am sick of. PM if interested

want the sonoma back??

LOL No I dont want the Sonoma back…Really want something full size and low miles that I can tow with.

I have been seeing some GM 1500s with decent miles for right around my price range so it’s looking pretty good.

Just gotta figure out my salary so I can come up with a budget

any pref import/domestic? get like a 5spd toyota T100 or something, man, since you have such a decent budget :slight_smile:

No, I just like the way the Chevy looks, and my grandfather had 3 1500s since 95 and I loved borrowing them for my towing/moving needs, but I am a fan of the Tundra :tup:

And no 5spd…I am tired of getting stuck in traffic after working manual labor for 8 hours and having to shift on the way home.

Not really what your lookin for. But My buddys selling an 03 ford lightning. Trucks flawless.

How much?

lol if you put ladder racks on a lightning you need to post some pics, and take it to the strip with the ladder rack on there

2000 Silverado
1500 Extended cab, regular bed
4x4
power windows, locks
keyless entry
3door

4.8liter V8

124k miles, but it’s been very well taken care of, and it has excellent oil pressure.
New ball joints, tires, brakes…
Body is flawless, interior is really nice.
$8700.

hey Hazz…sounds perfect…what color ext/int. Z71 or 1500 4x4? Pics

He said 18grand. But he will probly drop in price once he makes it stock again.

Well find out…my max is 12 and Hazzs truck sounds perfect