2003 Honda Civic EX

Up for sale is a 2003 Honda Civic EX with 127K miles. The body has a few dings and two small rust bubbles as expected for a vehicle of its age but, other than that it is very solid and would make an excellent commuter vehicle that gets great gas mileage. It comes equipped with a sunroof, automatic door locks/windows and cruise control. Also has, Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires good for a couple more seasons.

As of yesterday I installed a brand new Napa battery.

Within the last year or two:

Excedy clutch
New head gasket
Timing belt/components
Brake pads and rotors
Ball joints
Alternator
Many various suspension bushings
Door actuators
Shocks all around
Sony head unit stereo and subwoofer

For pics:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5085778389.html

I’m sure I am forgetting a few things so if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you!

No one needs a solid DD on the cheap? :lol:

I’ve been fighting this battle too with my 01. Even on CL I haven’t had much luck.

Greaaaaaaaaaaat! Haha, good luck man!

Not that it matters here because more people probably know Gennaro than they know me - but I can vouch on his cars after buying one. They’ll come as described, no surprises. Guarantee this will be a solid DD/winter beater for someone.

Thanks Josh, much appreciated! I’d honestly keep this one to bomb around during the winter but, it would be nice to free up some cash for my upcoming cross-country motorcycle trip that’s costing a pretty penny.

Fair deal for a 7th gen in this nice of shape.
Is that an old school Soundstream SPL I spy in the trunk?

Possibly, I’d have to double check as I didn’t purchase or install it. Previous owner told me the trunk hit harder than Kimbo, I took his word for it.

Maybe if the number started with a 2 it would sound promising.

$2950 folks!

Bump.

TTT

If this had twin turbos I’d be talking to you.

You wouldn’t be able to handle the real power.

:lol:

When does the madness end???

On topic, these cars are terrific…not that anyone here doesn’t already know that…free bump…

Thank you sir.

Bump.

$2600 bottom dollar, let’s get this thing sold.

Sold!

Awesome!

about time meatball…