2002 Civic EX coupe

Below is the previous/relevant ad content, I bought this about 6 months ago. It has been 100% reliable as expected, I simply have gone back to AWD. This Civ sips gas and rips through snow like it’s nothing. Over the past 6 months I fixed the CEL issue (new evap purge), replaced the control arm & tie rod on the front passenger side and had the exhaust patched which should buy a good amount of time. I also bought an excellent set of steelies with nearly new Nokian Nordman 2’s. The summer tires are pretty whopped, but who’s thinking that far ahead in this cold? This was my totally reliable DD the past 6 months and she sits at about 142k miles.

Looking for $3000 and an almost quick sale. Considering KBB, the repairs and snow wheels I’m including I think I’m being fair but I am open to reasonable offers. I’d like to see someone make good use of these snow tires. :slight_smile:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?280980-Nokian-Nordman-2-snow-tires-185-70-14-with-steelies-4x100&highlight=nokian
Prior wheel FS link

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?279898-2002-honda-civic-ex-coupe&highlight=2002+civic
Prior Civic FS link

Bump for my old civic this car is clean as hell for its age and runs perfect. I’ll vouch for mike and this car. Car is solid and soo is the dude selling it. Glws man :tup:

Thanks bro. Any bites on your Scion? I was gonna DD this for the long haul but some things changed and the right deal came around.

I think this is a great deal. Free bump…

Nah man not really just a couple dealers offering me decent money trade in wise but no one to buy it. I hear ya awd is what I’m leaning towards though as well lol

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/4871333240.html

CL ad is up if anyone is willing to spread the word. Case of good beer finders fee? :wink:

Bump… $3200 if it helps move her sooner. Nobody needs a sweet snow crusher?

2 day bump. Just brushed off, she started right up. These Nokians are getting bored just sitting here.

Let’s try $3100…bump. Just brushed her off & she started right up, waiting for a new driver.

Still for sale. She sat in the Arctic cold the past few days, brushed off and started without hesitation today. Somebody must need a reliable DD, c’mon. I need the space to store even MORE snow! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump. Still here.

I kind of want to sell my frs and buy this back lol

You should, it’s got no more CEL, no more clunk and some serious winter meat under her. Not to mention she starts right up even in the arctic polar vortex.

Got some interested folks this week…BUMP.

Bump for more snow on the way. Comes with snow tires!!!

Bump, dropped to $3k. I’m not looking to go much lower but will listen to reasonable offers. Much below this point and I’ll keep it as a mileage horse to reduce the miles put on the new car.

I’m about a week from saying fuck it and putting this back on the road again for myself. Any interest?

Trade you for a trx450. Lol

Is there a number I can reach you at?

I see snow again…buy this while the snow tires can still prove useful! :stuck_out_tongue:
Late this week I’ll be putting this on the road for myself I guess, no real interest it seems.