2004 honda civic ex coupe

Up for sale is my 2004 honda civic ex coupe. Purchased from Ray laks in west seneca in may of 2011.Car runs and drives perfect with no mechanical issues at all. No check engine lights. Turn key car. Silver, 5 speed.Absolute perfect daily driver. Im just looking to get into something a little more fun to drive.

The rundown:

-fresh oil change
-just hit 118,000 miles
-100 % bone stock
-clean interior
-Clean lien free title.
-newer tires
-New oem clutch installed 4000 miles ago by ray laks honda (have paperwork from ray laks to prove)
-new rear sway bar links installed 4000 miles ago ( have paper work to prove)
-Tinted windows done by rainbow tinting and glass (not sure on the percentage)
-3 sets of keys
-30 mpg all day long

• ice cold ac, very warm heat.

The not so great:

-has its share on dings and little dents on the car from parking lots
-front bumper could use some work has a few scrapes and chunk missing out of the bottom of it (previous owner bumping into cinder block)

• small pencil eraser sized rust bubbles on passenger side quarter panel starting to form. (surface rust no rot or holes)

asking $5500 firm

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

If you have any questions just ask or if youd like a picture of a certain area. I have some more on my phone. You can the the piece mssing from the bumper on the drivers side lower area.

Good deal and perfect DD with fuel prices threatening to go higher. GLWS man.

Thanks man It really is an awesome little car but im too much of a enthusiast to be driving a 110 hp torqueless civic. Need something a little more fun that i can play around with. I should just post it right to craigslist because no one buys cars from each other on here anymore. I think out of my 14 cars ive sold one or two off of here.

any other maintenance work done? its very nearing the timing belt water pump and a lot of fluids to be done. maybe after yours sells ill put mine up. and i hope you get what your asking

I was told by the dealer the timing belt and water pump was changed by the previous owner. That I do not have paperwork for tho because the dealer didnt perform it. Fluids are clean and up to date. Like I said its best offer I know what id have to have to get it off my hands but im entertaining offers.

I have owned several civs. I had a 2001 and a 2004 coupe, the 04 has much better styling and even handles better IMO. Throw some snows on (like you did) and it takes alot of snow to stop a lil civic! :slight_smile:
They are good on fuel, not the quickest thing to say the least though. That’s always the trade off. :wink:

Def man they are awesome looking handling cars. This thing is unstoppable with the snows in the winter. But i just miss having something with a little more power.

Bump I know someone needs a perfect hassle free dd with these gas prices on the rise

bump car needs to go price dropped to 6500$ dont be afraid to throw me an offer. Someone has got to need a nice 30-35 mpg commuter/ daily

239 views and no interest?? bump willing to pay a finders fee and willing to negotiate on price a good amount

I hate asking this and hate when people ask me but fuck it…
PM me your bottom line and I’ll push it for ya. I wish I was in the market…such great cars.

pmed

lots of views but no interest? bump

k20 swap it, that would make it a lot more fun

eh its not worth it to me man my gsr swap into a ek that I did was enough trouble lol. Im buying a rsx s thatll be all the fun i need

PM me this as well if you don’t mind. Thanks.

pmed

bump ill do 6000 for nyspeeders. 100 more views and still not one bit of interest?

5500$ final price drop taking a huge hit on this anyone interested?

Someone buy this…I don’t need a 2nd car damnit!!!

bump I cant stress how much this needs to go. Cant keep two cars at my house. Accepting offers