2004 CRF450R STREET LEGAL

SOLD

pretty sweet. do i see this at spot and all over elmwood/north buff?

Dam… I want one bad.

I would lose my license… must resist

No idea where that is. I don’t venture where there is redlights often.

These bikes are fun as hell for ripping around the city.

Holy hell, those pictures blow. I’ll get some better one ASAP.

To anyone who doesent know about the uni-cam honda’s there rediculously relieable. My 04’ was a practice/backup bike that just got punished weekend after weekend and it never recieved anything besides a 13:1 wiseco and a top end gasket kit lol, not a set of valves, bearings non of the things that break and burnout on the Yam’s and suzuki’s. If your constanly revving it high just keep the valves shimmed. GLWS.

Thank you for the kind words. Valves are in spec. Its sitting on the battery tender now on the back of the shop

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

+1 on the uni cam Hondas my crf250 race bike is hella reliable compared to most of the other brands. Looks like a sweet ride!

Last bump before craigslist.

my buddy just picked up a 525 smr for cheap, i want… bad.

so… trade for an 02 r1?

great looking bike

This thing fucking rocks.

wanna buy mine newman? I’m kinda sick of riding it already lol

EDIT: This is an awesome bike for sale, someone should buy it asap!

Ill trade for cash. I’m going to try to get time tonight to see whats up with the water pump weeping.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

The seal in the water pump is going bad. Common thing with the , even the 11’s still do it.

Edit: saw that you replaced all of that stuff already, nevermind lol

Not sure if the seals are cheapo and are bad already, or if its the counter balancer shaft.

Cheapo ebay seals are bad already. Going to order the OE seals and it will be G2G

Did I miss the price?

nevermind…

Someone wants to ride all nice and easy on this…