2005 CRF250r 2k

The bike now starts 1-2 kicks :tup: Has a lot more power to.:tspry:
I pick this up like 2 weeks ago. I haven’t even gotten a tank of gas through it.
I don’t have time to ride like a thought I did. I’ve only put 150 miles on my harley this year :tdown:.
Anyway
2005 CRF250r
Big Gun Evo R exhaust
Newer tires 85% left easy
Fresh oil & filter change
tran fluild changed
all spokes and bearings are good.
It got works connection case cover skid plate things

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/87conquestTSi/untitled.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t4/87conquestTSi/bike.jpg
Other stuff
I have a new chain I need to put on
I have 4 new pre oiled air filters
2- K&N kn-116 oil filters
I bought a works connection skid plate I need to put on its still in the package
I have the lame triangle stand, and the race stand.
I have extra shrouds, fenders, number plates
extra gripper seat.

The bike Is torquey compared to my 05 RMZ250 but don’t have the top end. I like this thing I just dont have time. It nimble and light. easy to toss around.
The tires on it are for soft terrain, depends on where/how you ride you may want to consider something different. I may swap to MX51’s if this don’t sell.
$2000

Bump, I have a small track outback and plenty of land to take it for a spin if someone is serious.

:bump:

fuck, i want a dirtbike so bad.

Well there it is.
Starts kinda hard, but don’t burn any oil I check it all the time.
It sat for a while I’m assuming the carb is dirty. worse case it needs piston & rings but it runs strong when it runs. Like I said I just don’t have the time. I see these go for 3-3500.

good price and nice bike.

dont be a VAGINA buy a motorcycle, if I can afford it you can

or get a 3 wheeler, i got a pair of them for 900 bux two months ago, i put boo-ee (idk how to spell) tires on the one, it rides on water at full throttle

i have 1500 to spend a dirt bike, why may it need a piston and rings?

It kick starts hard but I can push start it fine. Like I haven’t even pulled the carb to look at it. It runs strong though I’m kinda puzzled lol.
If I had a hour I could figure it out

probably just need to clean the pilot

:bump: can’t ride with my hand :frown:

Eh its a possiblity to be a dirty carb but its a 05’…kinda unlikly. these 250r’s were known for valve train issues. Chances are they just need to be shimmed or adjusted. Most guys that ride 250’s beat the piss outta them( like me) lol to get them to move so its bouncin off the limiter every five seconds and it wears the valves outta tune. Clean the carb if that don’t do it have motion craft in e.a adjust the the valves there excellent.

I’m going to adjust them this weekend, and do a leak down test. I forgot these have a REV limiter.

yea because chances are they were never done if whoever owned the bike before didnt race it ya know. kinda just a field or yard bike. but yea see where the vavles are at and go from there.Once there perfect it should start immeidatly cuz if im not mistaken these came with auto dampining for compression. my 04’ cr 450 had auto so this should to.

Yes it does. Like I said I just haven’t had the time to look at it let alone ride it.

:bump:

wow intake valves are super tight, I’ll shim them this week.

BUMP bike runs great! Starts 1 kick.
Yes its on CL for 2500
NYspeed $2000
http://rochester.craigslist.org/rvs/1922640621.html

get a street legal one, if anything.

SOLD SOLD SOLD