2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

You bought that so you have an excuse to not drive the poop…

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4real…

Nitrous is getting installed and wired this weekend, Nitrous control harness from N2MB racing arrived earlier this week. First one they made, I’m beta testing it for them!

sweeeet

prob gonna puke my rods all over the track… fuck it.

that’s the spirit :rofl

That’s the way to be!
Not giving a fuck!!!:number1

It’ll give me an excuse to build the bottom end, do a big turbo, and spray more funny gas…

were you at moe’s/ starbucks on the corner of wolf and albany shaker today around 5?
thought it was your srt4 there but i wasnt sure

Yeah, that was me. I work for SmartHome.

this is the neverending thread lol

Finishing up my nitrous install today… I’ll post pics when I get it home…

what, no pictures yet!?!?!?!

I believe he is waiting to pick up a manifold gasket.

Cock suckers at Auto Zone got me a gasket for a 2.0 and then tried to play it off like I don’t know what I’m talking about… Cock suckers. Gasket will be here tomorrow… ugh…

Car is back together right now with a clapped out gasket, it runs like shit, idles at 2 grand, and sounds like a rotary… I’ll have it back home tomorrow I guess…

That fuckin sucks man. I used to get wrong gaskets all teh time from Advanced. Id get foxbody timing cover gaskets, and look at them like WTF, just b/c its a 5.0L, doesnt mean everything is interchangable…idiots…

You make me wanna do bad things to my car. Im gonna go find my goodie box now… Ill have to get my bottle back :slight_smile:

idiots at advance did that to me with the intake mani gasket. it dosent even look close!
i go through speed and power (S&P) for all my OEM stuff.

yeah, auto parts stores suck… the correct gasket will be in tomorrow… putting it together after work i suppose.