2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

You guys all know the car… It’s in great shape, pretty quick, and it’s up for sale.

$11k on OEM black wheels
$13k on Polished 19’s and including matching 15’s with slicks

I will sell the wheels seperate ONLY and AFTER the car sells without them.

No part outs, and not negotiable on price. It’s very reasonable. I have put $9000 into the car in the past year.

Please spread the word. Serious inquires only. PM me for my number.

Jim, thanks for posting the link to edit your craigslist post.

Seriously, fix that

just took it out… did it actually let you edit without logging in?

I dident try to edit it, just opened it up but yea it brought up the page without logging in.

BUmp for a good homie/seller

yea, and GLWS Jim. This car is legit, probably won’t find as clean of an SRT-4 around here locally thats not whooped to shit by some 18 year old

Thanks guys, and not to toot my own horn, but it’s probably the nicest SRT-4 you’ll ever find… Every other neon I’ve seen is either stock, beat to hell, or looks like crap. I am the 2nd owner of this car and it was stock when I got it.

Car is up on craigslist, ebay, and srtforums! If it’s not gone in a week, it’s going up to Albany Dodge…

What are you buying next?

owner will give a blumpkin to who ever purchases this car!

what ya gettin brother? BUMP for good seller!!

something awesome.

how many miles on it jim? its so tempting…i always wanted one and if i am gonna buy one now it would be yours. glws though.

a really slow white 99 ws6 t/a

slow being the key word, i mean it’s so slow it only wheelies the first 1/8 mile, not the whole 1/4… WEAK!

fuckin t/a is weak dude . just by mine and be done wit it . ill trade straight up

If the deal goes through, I think it may be the fastest ‘street’ car in the area… Still waiting to hear back from the guy that made me an offer for the neon.

omgz jim P thinks hes going for the street king title!!

Car is 9.40 capable… DO WORK SON!

Jammer’s TA?