2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 LOW MILES MINT FLORIDA CAR

SOLD. DELETE ALL

LOL @12k.

so why almost double the price then the other 2 that are on here?

cause the other two have over 100k and the paint sucks

This car is mint has low miles and is a southern car and it’s not for sale for 12k it’s 11,700bo

Other than my front bumper, the car is immaculate, and it’s an ACR! The paint is far from sucking.

Seller, I don’t know if you can sell in here with only 2 posts on the site, but as an FYI for Buffalo/Rochester prices, I sold a 58k mile red SRT that was in perfect condition and stock, for 7.5k last year. You will be hard pressed to sell the car locally for that price, so you may want to expand your sale to neons.org and srtforums

Just look at the pictures guys it justifys all on its own …

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

We here to criticize or handle business and I have my car for sale other places don’t worry and if no one has money to pursue this car then don’t say anything at all that simple

Cool, good luck with the same.

Yeah, we are all too broke to buy a Neon. Go fuck yourself and the high horse you rolled in on.

You’re asking a high price for the car, so you are going to have to deal with some criticism.

X…

Ok

GLWS - I miss mine a lot. Don’t worry, I sold mine for $13k. It was cleaner than yours, had half the mileage and twice the upgrades, four years ago. :tup:

Thanks money talks so best offer gets it

I bought one in '06, it was an 04 with 4,500 miles on it for $10k.

X…

sold mine with 57k very clean all stock for 7500 last summer but GLWS I do sort of miss mine they’re pretty fun cars

LOL @11,700 Obo

51,800 miles All FLORIDA except for literally 5miles locally, and mint condition $ 11,700 obo

I’m very interested, I have cash in hand. I just need justification of price. What is the mileage and color of the 2nd SRT4? I’m assuming that @ $11,700 there are two of them, right?

Same color and mileage, register 1, and just run 1 plate on each car. One can be your winter Beater, the other some sick highwaystar.

X…

I know he’s a noob and posting a car for sale right away, but geez guys it’s not like he’s trying to post a POS for a bunch of money. The car’s definitely clean, has low miles, and some nice add ons. If his price is too high I’m sure he’ll figure that out. If you really wanted to help, there are probably more constructive ways to do so.

I know I am being an Asshole at this point. However before someone calls me out on it, I AM an asshole in person too.

X…