2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 LOW MILES MINT FLORIDA CAR

the mods won’t write you up though^^^

This is why most forums don’t allow you to post to classifieds until you reach 100+ posts.

Whoever is interested in my car for sale, which is the one at the top of this thread please private message me.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

No there is only one srt4 for sale here and thats at top of thread. If your interested pm me and we can discuss meet up and price thanks

Is this AWD?

nice car, very clean, it will go for 9k im sure when its all over

WHAT…

Well, considering the asking price, I thought this was a WRX…my bad.

I’m just here for the popcorn anyway…carry on.

He can have 1,000 posts and still end up with posting the same car for the same price. I don’t understand why everyone cares so much about his price. If the car doesn’t sell, he’ll have to lower the price eventually if he really wants to get rid of it.

He’s about a grand off, just sayin’

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2005/Dodge/Neon-4-Cyl/Sedan-4D-SRT-4-5-Spd/Standard-Equipment

this isnt a new york car, this is a southern florida car…with a FLORIDA TITLE. The amount of money it would take you to go buy this car down south and bring it up across the country would be a dent in the pocket alone and the aggravation. $11,700 obo is pretty damn accurate for this. You will not find a northern car in this condition hands down.

lol.

Yes, but you’re in NY, so I’m thinking FL values aren’t going to stand for much…GLWS.

Time will tell…

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Time will tell…

These cars barely cost 20k brand new. This is not worth 12k, southern car or not.

If you pay 11.7k for a WRX, you are doing something wrong…

Someone hurry and call the internet police.

That was my point.

No it wasn’t, lol.

What was my point then?

Internet muscles no wonder the marketplace sucks ass on this site

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

This is probably the most retarded thing I read your a joke if u think that is a true statement

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

New price $11,400