2004 Dodge Neon SRT4 - 70k miles, perfect condition - $8,200 obo

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6159/6175620482_f4263ac40e_b.jpg

I am selling my '04 SRT4. The car is absolutely wonderful, not a single problem, and in perfect condition. I would rate the exterior as a 9.5 out of 10, and the interior as a 9.5 or 10 out of 10. The transmission shifts smooth, the motor is strong, and the car doesn’t leak or burn any fluids. It’s wonderful! I average about 28 mpg city. The car has the factory LSD front diff, because it is an '04. The A/C blows ice cold, the heat blows hot, and the car is unstoppable in the snow!

I am asking $8,200 or best offer. The following description is from my webpage, and is up to date with the information of the car:

About the car:

The car was purchased brand new in May 2005 from my friend Scott. He bought the optional 7 year/70,000 mile power-train warranty with it and used the car as his daily commuter. The first oil change was done at 1,000 miles and then the second at 3,000 miles, and done every 3,000 miles after that with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and OEM oil filters. The car is clean and unmolested!

I bought the car from Scott in January of 2010 to use as my daily driver as well. I sold the car to my friend Chris in January of 2011, and then purchased it back from him in July of 2011. In those 7 months, Chris put approximately 7,000 miles on the car driving to and from Virginia to visit his family. The car has now had 3 owners, but on paper, I am the 4th owner, since I have had it twice. The car is still in wonderful shape, and I am glad to have it back!

<b>Modifications and maintenance:</b>

Performance:

•      PTP wastegate actuator

Exterior:

•      MPx shorty antenna

Electronics:

•      Auxiliary input on the factory CD player for an iPod or other MP3 player

Wheels and Tires:

•      195/60/16 Winter tires mounted on steel wheels

•      205/50/17 KDW summer tires on the factory wheels

Fluids, repairs, and maintenance:

•      Rear rotors and pads replaced with OEM replacements - done at 69,800 miles

•      Passenger rear strut mount replaced - done at 68,500 miles

•      Oil change with Mobil 1 10w30 and STP oil filter - done at 68,300 miles

•      Both rear struts replaced with Gabriel Ultra OEM replacements  - done at 67,150 miles

•      Drivers side wheel bearing replaced with Timkin bearing  - done at 67,150 miles

•      Oil change  - done at 66,xxx miles

•      Oil change  - done at 63,xxx miles

•      Oil change performed at Kost Tire  - done at 60,741 miles

•      Passenger and Drivers side outer tie rods replaced - done at 58,400 miles

•      Oil change with Mobil 1 10w30 and STP oil filter - done at 56,950 miles

•      Oil change with Mobil 1 10w30 and STP oil filter - done at 53,650 miles

•      Oil change with Mobil 1 10w30 and OEM oil filter - done at 50,972 miles

•      Oil change with Mobil 1 10w30 and OEM oil filter - done at 47,871 miles

•      Oil change with Mobil 1 10w30 and OEM oil filter - done at 44,985 miles

•      Plugs and wires replaced with OEM replacements - done at 44,850 miles

•      Front rotors and pads replaced with OEM replacements - done at 43,500 miles

This is such a good deal. GLWS. :tup:

Kinda wish I could swing this, great deal :tup:

Glad to see these things still pop up in nice shape GLWS

bump for a fellow SRT, GLWS

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It’s truly a great car, and one of the most versatile, easy to drive cars that I’ve owned. It’s nice enough to where I would trust it in any situation, and it’s fun to drive, yet it’s not too expensive or rare to where I get nervous parking in parking lots or parking garages.

If anyone is interested, but doesn’t have that much cash, I am willing to work with you, even considering partial trades (probably no cars though), etc… I’m so easy going since I sell so much stuff online.

-Mark

:tup: to a good guy…

This is a great deal.

GLWS

Car is pending sale, I took a deposit for it!