2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 LOW MILES MINT FLORIDA CAR

*you’re

The marketplace doesn’t suck, your over inflated price does. I already told you I was interested, but I’m not paying 100% more than a car is worth.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutugh.gif

Meh–I wasn’t trying to be a dick…it just comes naturally, I guess…Call me a product of my environment.

Aim high, you can always come down.

FS: 67 f-100 from NC 11,700 obo

Internet muscles and the marketplace on this site have 0 to do with your car.

Have you had any real, serious offers on it?
If so, take your highest one and run with it, or you may be holding onto this a lot longer than you may want to.
Or as you drop your price, we can all say “we told you so”.

The market is what ppl are willing to pay and what it can support, which right now, for many things, isn’t doing well overall.

i dont need to be educated on how to sell a vehicle or how the market works

Post it for sale on a Neon forum…see what you get for offers there.

Well you need something after the statement below, and thinking one has anything to do with the other in regards to the sale of your car.

Beck, stop being a faggot and acting like this car is only worth half of his asking price because you know it’s not.

he doesn’t seem that insanely off…I no its never perfect but hes in the ballpark of kbb…

http://www.kbb.com/dodge/neon/2005-dodge-neon/srt-4-sedan-4d/?vehicleid=452&intent=buy-used&mileage=52000&category=sedan&condition=very-good&pricetype=private-party

clean neon, glws

car is for sale $11,300 and accepting offers so best offer gets it (serious offers)

8,000 bouncy balls and a pack of gum.

i didnt see it posted on neons.org

Interested in trades?

must srt4s that have any where between 30-55k miles are going on autotrader for 10-12k, so again this price isnt way off.

price is very accurate anyone who has knowledge can see that

it is interesting to see the value start to go back up on these. They are a special car and in 10 years I am sure many people will have fond memories of the cheap car that they could get really fast out of the box… I am sure this will fetch a good buck on here for the same reason certain clean or unique SHO’s fetch over 10K now. I HIGHLY doubt you will get any serious offers on here. people on here are generally looking for that amazing deal or they only want something because they got it cheap.

Lol, where are the mods on this one? IF YOU DON’T LIKE HIS PRICE, AND HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE CAR GTFO AND STFU NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR “OPINION”

first serious questions posted in the entire thread

how come the new clutch? was the old one slipping or just wanted to upgrade it? Was there much of a different feeling of the clutch pedal with the new one vs the stock?

wanted to upgrade and clutch pedal is extremely hard its a stage 3 clutch

ill take it if it comes with a set of silver mk4 gti mirrors.

Shit so the car should only be 10,900 then those mirrors gotta be included if the price is 11,700