2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

LOL

I have to go to Shako on Monday and scoop up 6 braided lines and some fittings to finish it up under the hood. I am doing a vacuum distribution setup with all AN fittings, a check valve for the PCV, etc. EBC solenoid and check valve are mounted inline off the vac block. Made all of the measurements last night. It should come out nice, I hope… haha

:thumbup Nice work man

Waiting on parts to show up now… Have to make one last run to Shako on Monday. Slapping it all together, flashing the PCM, and it’s done!

Just spent a disgusting amount of money on braided lines at Shako this morning. Ugh.

ill be there in the next few weeks to have my trans lines remade due to the crappy crimps on the oem gm lines leaking in cold weather!

I thnk I’m going to have them make me power steering lines next. Mine are sweating fluid…

Ran vac lines, swapped PCMs again, installed bumper, raged out on air horns and tore them out. Waiting on 4 fittings to show up from Summit, some t-bolts, a coupler, and it’ll be ready to test drive.

Jim, dyno this shit with that little air filter on and off pleazzze

I plan on it… I really don’t think it is restrictive enough to make any sort of considerable difference.

Suck it trebek

I’ll take SWORDS for $200!

…that’s S-words…

Ill take the penis mightier…Mr.Hanks that is the pen-is mightier

i’ll take anal bum cover for $500… thats An album cover for $500

Bertt Renyolds…
-ahh thats not my name
ok Turd Ferguson
-Ya what do you want
you buzzed in
-no i didn’t
yes you did
-thats your opinion

Such awesome episodes. And Tom Hanks has a bag around his head

let’s do color’s that end in “urple”

Sounds a dog makes. Oh my god Mr.Connery it seems as though you’ve won. And you answered rough, and your wager was, just the way your mother likes it Trebek

THE DAY IS MINE!

lolololololololololololol

epic episode is epic